Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,338 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum (863 Views)

Guys Get In Here: Which Girl(s) Will You Choose? / My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? / Do this natural and harmless thing and say bye to small Pen!s. Goodluck(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum by emefav: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
A Nigerian mum who was shocked to find a condom with her daughter, has written to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, disclosing how shocked to was to find out a more devastating note to self in her daughter's diary.

According to the aggrieved mum, her 15-year-old daughter wrote in her diary, that guys with small dicks will go to hell. Here's what she sent in;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/my-15-year-old-daughter-thinks-guys.html

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum by thesicilian: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Another failed mum. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum by Judasjudas(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Don't beat her ..take her to ur mum that she fears ..change the kind of stuffs that she watches also ..probably change location and friends .. ur mum will give her the new life ..then u can come in ..
Re: My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum by DannyJ19(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
hmmm.......
Re: My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum by dtruth50: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
u fail to make hay while d sun was shinin. she may take after u
Re: My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum by dacovajnr: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Madam eti ba Obo je!cry
Re: My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum by Blesschemical: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
hmm this one pass me oo
Re: My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum by Davash222(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
At 15... A Nigerian girl can differentiate between small and big preek and also attached punishment for small preek holders.

We've lost it!!

1 Like

Re: My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum by fuckboys: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
and girls with boreholes will go to hell fire, teach her this too angry
Re: My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
I'm speechless.
Re: My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sorry, OP why calling lalasticlala?

Na small peniss him get?
Re: My 15-year-old Daughter Says Guys With Small Pen*s Will Go To Hell -nigerian Mum by dacovajnr: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Judasjudas:
Don't beat her ..take her to ur mum that she fears ..change the kind of stuffs that she watches also ..probably change location and friends .. ur mum will give her the new life ..then u can come in ..
Bro, forget about the fear factor bro, even the Grandma can only do little at this point coz she's likely to run away from her granny's place..

She's exposed already, it will take the effort of a good counsellor to make things right again but "aye eleyi ti baje already" if at 15 she's able to differentiate btw Big n Small diickk then it's finished!

Bad parenting @ work here...

(1) (Reply)

Man Facing Murder Charges Claims Girlfriend 'suffocated' To Death On His Pënîś / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 7 / Borehole Virgina Tightening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.