Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Bbnaija Fans Need To Grow Up!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Fans Need To Grow Up!!! (378 Views)

BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party / Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong / " I Watch You Grow Up In Asaba, You Are 23" Fan Tells Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Fans Need To Grow Up!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
The length at which some BBnaija fans are willing to go to show support for their favourite housemate really baffles me. Big Brother Naija is a reality show not a presidential or gubernatorial election for Christ's sake! Your future does not depend on it so stop wasting your precious time and energy arguing and exchanging words on social media. It's okay to vote silently and you can even praise your favourite housemates on social media but what's not okay is Insulting, bullying and abusing people who do not support your favourite. Personally, I really like Efe and I'm rooting hard for him tonight but I've noticed that his fans are the most disrespectful on social media. Most of them are so rude and ignorant. They tend to insult and abuse anyone who speaks against Efe as if he's the president. They are also fond of speaking ill of other housemates in a bid to lower their chances of winning. When Efe does something wrong , they try to minimize it but when someone else does something wrong(tboss especially), they blow it out of proportion and drag the person on social media for days. The fans of other housemates do exchange words and insult people on social media but the behaviour of the so-called #Efenation is becoming unbearable, I support Efe but I vote silently for him, I want no part in the so-called #Efenation because majority of them talk and reason like illiterates. My dear #Efenation, it's a free world and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. it is wrong to insult someone simply because his/her opinion is different from yours.
Lastly y'all need to realise that whoever wins the show is most likely NOT going to share the money with the fans. They'll thank you and you'll be happy for them but that's it! Once the show ends tonight, most people will realise that they're still poor as f*ck and that they have gained nothing from arguing and stressing themselves for people who do not even care about them! I seriously can't wait for the show to end tonight so that y'all can finally face reality.

Remember: BBNaija is not election! your future does not depend on it so don't stress yourself too much because of it!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Fans Need To Grow Up!!! by Epositive(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
based on logistics, our politicians would be glad the show is ending this evening smiley

we won't devote our time, money and everything for them like this, but why the hell would I do that? undecided

by the way, efe for the mulla cool

#efenation
Re: Bbnaija Fans Need To Grow Up!!! by tribalistseun: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
OP you've spoken well my daughter. It's so so annoying how Efe fans have been so keen on this show with Passion. Only if they can be passionate about their life like that, they would have gone far.
Re: Bbnaija Fans Need To Grow Up!!! by accountbalance: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Am amazed at how you pay so much attention to write all these. You are not so different from those you are castigating.

By the way, what time is the show starting tonight?
Re: Bbnaija Fans Need To Grow Up!!! by MJBOLT: 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
efe fans are the ones disgracing bbn fans
Re: Bbnaija Fans Need To Grow Up!!! by daviddagreat: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
I wud advice u to take cover before em fans come for ur head
Re: Bbnaija Fans Need To Grow Up!!! by DirewolfofStark(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Asking BBNaija fans to be mature is like asking Boko haram to embrace peace. In other words, it is a fvcking waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Murphy, Chappelle's Show Star, Dies Aged 57 / Thinking! - Donjazzy Go To Linda Ikeji's Office To Propose To Her / Facebook User Give Thanks To God For Not Being Bitten By A Scorpion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.