Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) (40585 Views)

NPFL: Kano Pillars fined N8M, banned Rabiu Ali for 12 games / Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) / Ganduje Attends Super Eagles Vs Kano Pillars Match, Donates To Over 1000 Clubs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by Judasjudas(m): 6:33am On Apr 10, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Don't have time for troglodytes bereft of common sense.
.. ..lol .. that's quite funny coming from a brain donor ..fvcking Muppet ..
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by OKorowanta: 6:49am On Apr 10, 2017
sissoko22:
And you fink your people are better with their tendency to crime. Hypocrite

U just won talk bicos pipo dey talk.
Boko Haram,herdsmen which region are they from?
An organization dat can slit d throat of fellow humans open in split seconds,so I shud be proud of dem?
Guy Abeg go look bush.

1 Like

Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by mockingdove: 7:02am On Apr 10, 2017
umarshehu58:

i dont think so. So you are saying that i am supporting the act or what?
idiots, they claim islam is salam, yet they are d root of all violence

1 Like

Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by mmsen: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2017
Hafeezson:
My advice is Nigeria should quit these their leagues since some Nigerians behave like animals and they will not change
I am afraid of what this might be in the future

Should Europeans also ban their leagues since they have serious problems with fan violence? Including fights before games, fights after games, pitch invasions and instruments being thrown onto the pitch?
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by menkas(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2017
U see why I hate this Nigeria league they don't respect the football rules let the authority ban that term for good to serve as a example to other
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2017
Jerryojozy:
What do u expect? when majority of the youths are illiterate. Don't quote me. I reside in Kano, I know exactly what am saying.

Genius J
Keep shut you slowpoke or approach the issue as a football related incident.
What level of illiteracy could be higher than going pregnant
for nine months, knowing fully well the baby is to be sold?

Or when Ifeanyi ubah himself slapped a coach, that also makes him an illiterate.

Idiots who thinks they have got a voice. South American and Italian leagues are known for their brutality in dealing with fans and officials, are they also doing that based on illiteracy?

Useless son of discord. If you like live in sambisa
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2017
brightology3:
northerners always defending themselves, even when they're hell wrong
Yes because you southern idiots thinks you are all right.. Like said go deal with the numerous atrocities facing the south. And stop forming United nations with Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2017
zionmade:

Why dnt we be d first to do d wrong and den preach forgiveness to u? Why must it always be d illiterate side of d country throwing d stones first?
They did on players so it will be pay back. Just dat akwa ibomites are not dat stubborn. How i wish it was enyimba still in aba or rivers united or even ifeanyi uba.
Calm down.. The fans won't be so stupid to try that away from their home.. Likewise your bragging eyimba or rivers fans won't try that elsewhere... This is the Nigerian League.. Sometimes this season, ifeanyi Ubah himself slapped a referee while playing at home.

This premier league madness has it boundary. You can't even tackle hard an opponent as a player in an away match not to talk more of beating the coach.
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2017
Judasjudas:
..lol .. that's quite funny coming from a brain donor ..fvcking Muppet ..

Yes quite ironic indeed; since one can presuppose that a brain donor must have initially had a brain with intelligence as opposed to one bereft of any at all - bloody retartdeen, osu outcast.
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2017
mockingdove:
idiots, they claim islam is salam, yet they are d root of all violence
Do you even understand your religion? If you do, you wont try to insult me just like that.
You need baptism
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by jtwest(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2017
Now u know why away win is scarce in NPFL shocked angry
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2017
zionmade:

U are lucky an okirika son was not among those u guys beat up, at least by d time kano pillars players all get their careers ended in rivers state d north will know dat there are higher levels of cannibalism. Bunch of illiterates who know nothing but to carry slate and one cursed book upandan
HMMMNN
YOU BETTER LOOK FOR THE CAUSE OF YOUR PRESENT STATE, NA WHO DO YOU?
YOU ARE ATTACKING THE KANO FOLKS FOR VIOLENCE AND HAILING RIVERS RIVERS PEOPLE TO BE MORE VIOLENT.
ASK YOURSELF YOUR PROBLEM.
POSSIBLY YOI ARE ARE MORE OF A VIOLENCE SPECTATOR AND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL.
SEEK TREATMENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by zionmade(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN
YOU BETTER LOOK FOR THE CAUSE OF YOUR PRESENT STATE, NA WHO DO YOU?
YOU ARE ATTACKING THE KANO FOLKS FOR VIOLENCE AND HAILING RIVERS RIVERS PEOPLE TO BE MORE VIOLENT.
ASK YOURSELF YOUR PROBLEM.
POSSIBLY YOI ARE ARE MORE OF A VIOLENCE SPECTATOR AND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL.
SEEK TREATMENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
See dis one. So i shud be preaching to cannibals to stop violence abi. D only language ur cannibal brothers understand is revenge. They were lucky though. U can go to hell but i repeat no one has d monopoly of violence.
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2017
zionmade:

See dis one. So i shud be preaching to cannibals to stop violence abi. D only language ur cannibal brothers understand is revenge. They were lucky though. U can go to hell but i repeat no one has d monopoly of violence.
HMMMNN
HEAR YOURSELF
DONT WORRY,YOUR CASE IS SLIGHTLY ABOVE MILD LEVEL,
THERE IS STILL HOPE.
JUST PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR PRESCRIPTION IF HELP COMES EARLY,
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2017
They simply doesn't like you because you're Biafrans and they are much more inferior to you, yeh! They know that very well and being the terrorists they are, you're never safe in their midst.

Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2017
TeamSimple:

Keep shut you slowpoke or approach the issue as a football related incident.
What level of illiteracy could be higher than going pregnant
for nine months, knowing fully well the baby is to be sold?

Or when Ifeanyi ubah himself slapped a coach, that also makes him an illiterate.

Idiots who thinks they have got a voice. South American and Italian leagues are known for their brutality in dealing with fans and officials, are they also doing that based on illiteracy?

Useless son of discord. If you like live in sambisa
Hahaha e pain am ehn! Take it or leave the illiteracy level is the highest compared to other regions.

Genius J
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by Judasjudas(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Yes quite ironic indeed; since one can presuppose that a brain donor must have initially had a brain with intelligence as opposed to one bereft of any at all - bloody retartdeen, osu outcast.
.. I feel ur pain man .. bl00dy northerner ..can anything good come out of the north ? .

I just keep wondering out of the 100'000sperm ..how a thoughtless m0r0n like u came first ...

..go n hit ur head on the floor with ur butt raised to the sky ..and think of the next plot to execute ..
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
NORTH+SOUTH=CRISIS
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by GMbuharii: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
oloriooko:
NFF do the needful Ban the stadium for the rest of the season Fine Kano pillars 5mil Kano pillars settle.medical bills of injured persons
will they? If it's infeanyi uba now,buhari go dey interested..
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by sissoko22(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Same with you, dude. You're dull, kidnapping, baby factory, prostitution, arm rubbery, cultism, thuggery, and many more vices are product down south (east) precisely. Go get a life hypocrite
OKorowanta:

U just won talk bicos pipo dey talk.
Boko Haram,herdsmen which region are they from?
An organization dat can slit d throat of fellow humans open in split seconds,so I shud be proud of dem?
Guy Abeg go look bush.
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2017
sissoko22:
useless fool, why generalizing
slow poke
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by Anyi44(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote][/quote]LMC Moves to improve safety at Match Venues

Sanctions Kano Pillars, Katsina United and Remo StarsEnyimba’s goalkeeper and Two Pillars Players suspended

Following recent pockets of fans restiveness at a few match venues, the League Management Company (LMC) has moved to reassure fans, players and coaches of their safety at league venues on match days.

The league body said it will continue to enforce safety regulations and sanction every acts of violation to deter unruliness at match venues.

“We recognise that football is a game of passion and there are bound to be emotional outbursts when people pursue their passion especially in supporting their favourite clubs. It is also in recognition of this that regulations have been put in place placing responsibility of on clubs to ensure safety of all on match days and expecting our players and coaches to uphold the highest level of decorum and discipline in carrying out their duties on the field”, the LMC said.

Pursuant to these values of ensuring safety standards at all times and at every match venue, the LMC has reviewed a number of incidents across match venues and imposed appropriate sanctions on clubs, their fans and players found culpable.

The LMC says that towards preventing repeat of some of the observed breaches, clubs have been strongly admonished to ensure that their ball boys are properly trained to uphold the very best standard practice.

It also reminded clubs that they have a responsible to ensure that at all times only accredited persons are allowed access to restricted areas in the stadium and also adhere strictly to not selling tickets their stadium capacity.

In review of the recent incidents, the LMC imposed varying sanctions on Kano Pillars, Remo Stars, Katsina United, two players of Kano Pillars and a goalkeeper of Enyimba International.

Kano Pillars was cited for violations of Rules B13.18 and C1 and fined a total of N7.25m as well as other consequential fines and closure of stadium to fans until further notice. The clubs has also been directed to identify and hand over to the Police for prosecution, its match security stewards who led the attack on match officials during the Match Day 18 fixture against Akwa United.

The fine against Kano Pillars includes N250, 000 as compensation to Dr. Tunde Akinbinu in addition to any certified medical bills arising from the attack on him by the club supporters after the match day 18 fixture against Akwa United.

It also includes N1m compensation to Akwa United for assault on members of the team in addition to any other certified medical bills, a fine of  N3,000,000.00 for conduct capable of bringing the game into disrepute and deduction of three points, the execution of which shall be suspended for a probationary period of the remainder of the season

For incidents on Match Day 15 in Shagamu including breaches of Rules C.1.1, B13.18 and B13.52harassment of match officials, access to restricted area by unauthorised persons and assault on Journalists by Remo Stars supporters, the LMC imposed a cumulative fine of N2.5m on Remo Stars and restriction of fans from attending three home matches of Remo Stars with the last two suspended.

For harassment of match officials in their hotel rooms by supporters of the club, Remo Stars was fined N500, 000, N1m for throwing of objects towards the field of play leading to delay of the match, N750, 000 for failing to ensure restriction of access to unauthorised persons to restricted area and compensation of N250, 000 for assault to Sports Journalists, Kelvin Ekerete.

A suspended three points deduction was also imposed on Remo Stars and which shall be enforced should similar incidents occur during their match for the remaining matches of the season. The club was also directed to organise an enlightenment program for their supporters and which shall be attended by an official of the LMC.

For violations of Rule B13.23, C18.6, C18.14 and B13.21, Katsina United was fined a total of N2.5m which included N500, 000 as compensation to Enyimba International and a cost to be determined for repair of their damaged vehicle. The club is also to play the next three home matches behind closed doors two of which is suspended for a probationary period lasting the remainder of the season.

Katsina United was also placed on a suspended sanction of three points’ deduction for probationary period lasting the rest of the season. The sanction against Katsina United arose from incidents at the end of Match Day 17 fixture against Enyimba International.

Enyimba’s goalkeeper, Fatau Dauda was suspended for one match and fined N50, 000 for aggression towards a ball boy during their match against Katsina United. Dauda was charged for breaches of Rules C11 and C1 which included assault on a ball boy and acts capable of inciting others to commit violence during their match day 18 fixture against Katsina United.

Rabiu Ali and Murtala Adamu of Kano Pillars were also sanctioned for threatening of the Referee and conducted themselves in a manner that was capable of inciting others to commit violence or misconduct which constituted a breach of Rule C1 and consequently suspended for one match.

The clubs and players were given 48 hours to submit in writing to the decisions of the LMC or elect to appear before a commission and for which further sanctions would be imposed should their appeals not be upheld.
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by ki10(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Lamido crescent.
Genius J
nice one as for me am in brigade axies
Re: Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) by robo01(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
zionmade:

I repeat again d entire north. Even d few who managed to enter d classroom most of dem behaves like illiterates. Illiteracy is a part of d northern culture. So come and beat me.
u ar a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Modric Wins Ballon D'or 2018 To End Ronaldo & Messi 10-year Duopoly / Real Madrid Signs Takefusa Kubo For Castilla As 6th Summer Move / Alex Iwobi Reunites With Family In London After World Cup Elimination. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.