Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

#bbnaija: “I Prefer Bassey To Efe”- Debbie Rise Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “I Prefer Bassey To Efe”- Debbie Rise Declares (444 Views)

Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “I Prefer Bassey To Efe”- Debbie Rise Declares by splendid22(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Debbie Rise one of the first four finalists of the ongoing Big Brother Naija Reality TV show has been evicted from the show.

Responding to questions from Ebuka who she truly has feelings for amongst the housemates , she said she prefers Bassey to Efe.

According to her: “It is impossible to wake up to guys that you live with and see every day without having a feeling for one of them. I really like Bassey ”she said

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/bbnaija-prefer-bassey-efe-debbie-rise-declares/

Re: #bbnaija: “I Prefer Bassey To Efe”- Debbie Rise Declares by decatalyst(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bassy has got it all!

The lady in the pix even testify grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tboss Has Been Evicted From The 2017 Big Brother Naija Show / BBNaija: Efe tells press "I Did Not Unfollow Anyone On Instagram" (video) / Big Brother Naija Winner, Efe Shares Adorable Selfie With Bisola’s Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.