Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Knowing What I Now Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Knowing What I Now Know (240 Views)

I Now Offer Free Data And Airtime Subscribtion In My Blog / For Those Judging People Without Knowing Their Situation / This Is What I Drink, Uche Ogbodo Shares Weight Loss Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing What I Now Know by 2onymontana(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5-xtjlSeWs

KNOWING WHAT I NOW KNOW is a series of personal development and motivational videos geared at transforming, encouraging, motivating, changing and challenging our default mindset, our perspectives and those behavioural patterns that has kept us confined to some sort of limitation and prevented us from living a fulfilled life.
The views shared are based on my experiences and perspectives in my journey of life, my failures, success, my road to reconstruction and the benefits of what making certain decisions at specific times of my life have brought to me physically, mentally, spiritually and financially.
In these videos, I share tips and tricks on how people could use this same mind and inspirational personal inbuilt tools within us to make changes to their situation or circumstance regardless of where they currently find themselves in life.
My passion is to see as may people regain their lost dreams, hopes, passion and profits and I can assure you that once we begin to lock into the knowledge of the power we have within ourselves, we’ll begin the see the expected result in record time.
#KWINK

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Life (episode 6) / Get Internews’ Earth Journalism Network West African Fisheries Reporting Grant / Obaseki Proffers Transnational Coalition To End All Forms Of Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.