Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru (57234 Views)

Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Jimi23(m): 12:37am On Apr 10, 2017
Op but Bisola is also guilty of numbers 2 and 3 nah. Tboss said she doesn't answer the private jet owners o. Whu u come edit that part? See wickedness o.
Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by tartarus(m): 12:53am On Apr 10, 2017
Nigerians have a certain kind of deep hatred. I really don't see what tboss did to warrant all these insults and centralization, why are Nigerians focused on her? undecided
From the little I watched she was always keeping to herself, hardly ever danced or drank at the parties sef. So I don't get why people are hating for no solid reason undecided
Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Pauly88: 3:01am On Apr 10, 2017
What's all the hype abt tboss not winning bbn. Whats happening here kind of reminds me of how nigerians went all out to foolishly vote in that dullard buhari over jonathan simply because they feel he is eating too much of their money. I think nigerians have a problem of going for mediocre things out of jealousy. You can imagine the level of hate She's getting cos she didnt win. But from what am seeing i think she's getting so much attention even more than the winner efe. In all this i think God always has a unique way of exposing ppl for what they are. I bet we won't be in the mess we are in this country today if we learn to put sentiments aside instead of rooting for what is wrong despite knowing its the wrong option. Wether we like it or not she gets more n more popular, cos negetive publicity is still publicity. go n read laws of power if u don't understand what am saying.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by BigBrother9ja: 3:08am On Apr 10, 2017
splendid22:

http://thenewsguru.com/bbnaija3-reasons-why-tboss-lost/

Thunder fire

Senseless olosho

Make she go manage the 500k. Useless girl
Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 10, 2017
Jh0wsef:
4. bobrisky supported her
I felt this was the biggest let down.
He should have quietly done it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by MmmS(f): 5:56am On Apr 10, 2017
tartarus:
Nigerians have a certain kind of deep hatred. I really don't see what tboss did to warrant all these insults and centralization, why are Nigerians focused on her? undecided
From the little I watched she was always keeping to herself, hardly ever danced or drank at the parties sef. So I don't get why people are hating for no solid reason undecided
Why won't you gerrara here! Why would a person go on a show to win money she feels that she does not need? Is that not arrogance of the highest! Why didn't she go suck one of her oga friends with several jets to get the money there instead of sitting in that house for several months just for her to get 500,000?
Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Sylva2147: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2017
ginajet:
BossNation don't be intimidated by anyone! You guys did a great job, it's no easy saving TBoss back to back yet you guys made top three.. WehdoneBoss.... TeamBisola una try but TeamEfe got this... In the spirit of OneNaija I say congratulations to TeamEfe.. What I don't get though is the insults, insulting TBoss doesn't make you a better person, so why the hate? Goodnight
Sorry nobody insults tboss but rather hate her attitudes. people only try to advice her know the how to relate with people
Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Hades2016(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2017
Adewalefae:
walahi I like dis tboss family I go like marry she n her sis
seriously ?

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Zirah: 7:13am On Apr 10, 2017
But really is tboss beautiful? She has an old looking face to me. I don't get why she's been described as a beauty.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by ginajet(f): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2017
Sylva2147:
Sorry nobody insults tboss but rather hate her attitudes. people only try to advice her know the how to relate with people
advice by calling her unprintable names? I hear you sir
Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by YourWife(f): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:
ur smileys kip me motivated
Really?

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by bizza45: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Mdeetech01:
of cause! I can, distance is not a barrier. Whatsapp me with that number.

your no plzzzz
Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by ponti93(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin

Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Vindyk(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Still waiting for wat happened during #clinton and #trump to repeat as dey quote....
Nonsense
#peoples choice working dis days
i pray it continues at other sectors
#Efewon
am happy
;DStill waiting for wat happened during #clinton and #trump to repeat as dey quote....
Nonsense
#peoples choice working dis days
i pray it continues at other sectors
#Efewon
am happy
Re: BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru by Kaymaxine(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Phi001:

You that you're not from her family, are you smart?
tongue
e pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.