Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Sheriff’s Media Aide Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff’s Media Aide Resigns (380 Views)

Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak / Hashim Suleiman: Ganduje’s Aide Resigns Over His Refusal To Concede Defeat / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sheriff’s Media Aide Resigns by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
ynaija.com Apr 9, 2017 8:31 PM

Inuwa Bwala, the Special Adviser on Media to the National Chairman of the People’s Democracy Party Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff on Sunday announced his resignation.

Bwala made this available in a statement to journalists in Abuja. stated that the recent developments in the

He said his decision was premised on recent developments in the polity, especially as it affects his duties made it imperative for him to step down as the official spokesman of Sheriff.

“I wish to apologise to Nigerians, especially our political leaders and professional colleagues, whose feelings I have been made to injure in explaining or defending certain positions while I was the Special Adviser on Media to Sheriff.

“I thank the National Chairman and all those I have worked or related with since I assumed the responsibility as Sheriff’s official spokesman.

“I also wish Sheriff the best in future endeavours.”

Bwala’s appointment was approved by PDP National Working Committee in February 2016.
Re: Sheriff’s Media Aide Resigns by Pointblank09(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Seen. Fry garri for himooo.
ndi ara
Re: Sheriff’s Media Aide Resigns by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is the headache of being a politician spoke person, you are force to lie in every word u uttered.

You know what you re saying is not true but you say it anyway, men with active godly conciousness don't apply for this kind of job. Except the like of law mohammed
Re: Sheriff’s Media Aide Resigns by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2017

(1)

Militants Kill Three Policemen, Four Others In Ogun / Ekiti State Is Now Part Of Biafra – Fayose / Buhari Save Your Life First, Nigeria Is Secondary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.