Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) (50861 Views)

Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) / Area Boys In Sapele Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner. Photos / Bbnaija: How To Vote For Efe As Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Studentcosmos(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Drinking on another person's #25m!! Is okay. Kontunu. Efe won't pay the pays. You will pay the bills.
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
I still don't have a traced clue to why there isn't a competition to win sense or brain in Nigeria
These ladies are giving me reason to start one grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
there are oloshos. you can see the environment. they can afford champagne but cant afford a decent apartment.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by kaycyor: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
No be her again... after the drinking come misbehavior at za other room....
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
if d youth nd nairalanders can put d kind of energy nd passion dey showed in ds BBN for 2019, am sure d ppl's president will emerge

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Martartins(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
No woman is a saint if you didn't carry her on your back after birth till today.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
ABEG ADDRESSS O!

*LOOKS CLOSELY AT THE FACES OF THE LADIES*

OH, SORRY. NO BOTHER.

ILL CELEBRATE MINE FROM HERE

1 Like

Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by ishef19: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe carry go !!!
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Elle277(f): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
His fans no be here oh
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Misplaced priority.
I'm not beefing Efe,its good he won but why drink, incur debt on someone else success?
All things should be in moderation. I'm sure half of those celebrating him dis not vote for him. Just wants to feel among.
Meanwhile, congratulations to Efe.
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Vicolan: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Angeleena:
nonsense..

Lolzzz
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
They have tried
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by lailo: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
U drink to destroy ur liver while Efe enjoys his #25m alone.Mumu ladies.
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by kikio1992(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

So these goat face women will one day get married to someone ?? I pity some guys

Why are women naturally dumb ??

Why would i celebrate and go pop bottles because some guy named efe won ??

People are just foolish and jobless

You sit and watch someone sleep and talk

He just won millions of naira and guess what, your dumb ass still lives with your parents and don't even have up to 5k in your bank account

I don't like most of your comments here.. wink

But i agree with every single word in this one grin grin grin

I laughed when i saw people campaigning for the "housemate"

25million i won't taste a Naira, why would i be so bothered?

And...by the looks of these skanky gals (no offense), won't be surprised if they don't incur debts celebrating
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by BBBlaze: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Make una open d wine na, if una get mind!..abi una jst buy am to take do sample , advertisement and slay queen pose?

in other news

who BBN epp sef?
what is the moral sense of BBN?
what is the social and economical impact of BBN?
who efe don help?
efe sef don baff?
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

So these goat face women will one day get married to someone ?? I pity some guys

He just won millions of naira and guess what, your dumb ass still lives with your parents and don't even have up to 5k in your bank account

Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by abbaapple: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

ur life u don't have dat amount, stop hating boy, Kai wawa ne fah.
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
2shur:
I geh money pass efe.
Before e fit see 300million na till forever
Wtf is 25m dah men dey pick weekly
Abegi
u sold ur kidney for ur own.
efe slept,drank,slept and jolified for his own

Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by MrEgbegbe(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
abbaapple:

ur life u don't have dat amount, stop hating boy, Kai wawa ne fah.

Sorry

I don't talk to broke kids
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Laird(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Some excited ladies have already begun popping bottles of Champagne to celebrate Efe Ejeba, who emerged the winner of the 2017 Edition of the Big Brother Naija. According to the ladies, this night will be very hot for them as the celebration begins.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/bbfinale-excited-ladies-begin.html

Why the useless drinking.......Making Foreign wine.companies richer after making MultiChoice richer

I never watched a single episode of Big Brother; I have to research and make myself rich not make richer the Richest Company in Africa{ Google Dstv Naspers}

I however from inline comments feel Efe would use the money better and more efficiently

Why are we Consumers and not producers
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by theway83: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
if you like kill youself ,Efe Will not look your side.
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Vicolan: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Angeleena:
nonsense..

Warri_their father............. lol
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Ovokoo: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by abbaapple: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Sorry
I don't talk to broke kids
abi? Chek my signature and stop acting like a rhesus monkey.
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by MrEgbegbe(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
abbaapple:

abi? Chek my signature and stop acting like a rhesus monkey.

What's in your signature ??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by wordbank(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Look at the room they live
Look at what they spent on booze for another girl boyfriend
APRIL FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by abbaapple: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

What's in your signature ??
ask me again u dis shoeless man.
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Your tears just full nairaland.. I hope you don't die of stroke this night
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Biggcake: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

For your small mind you dey form Oga Titus?

Thunder fire you well well.
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
see the dead apartment and old stolen drinks
Re: Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
bbn is finally over!back to buharigrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits / Heatwave Causes A Lady To Go Topless At BBNaija Audition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.