Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 (3775 Views)

Poll: Who is the most irritating Poster in the Romance section in 2009

FL Gator: 37% (6 votes)
Busy Body: 6% (1 vote)
Michelin89: 18% (3 votes)
Adam Brody: 37% (6 votes)
Sisi_Kill: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Most Irritating Nairalanders Of All Time / Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland / Nairaland Awards For 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by 190: 1:35am On Dec 30, 2009
Gators
please take your stupid songs off this thread

kant u go sing yours~

and also MugSmasher
michelline is something else~
I have talked and im tired
i dont know what to do again
she just wouldnt listen,
advice her, the words go in from one ear and comes
out from the other,
lets just pray Gawd changes her come 2010
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 30, 2009
MugSmasher:

Honestly people will you people believe this Michelin89 is a moderator on Nairaland? undecided

Can you just read what she wrote? How many moderators on Nairaland can go about shaming themselves and bringing this forum into disrepute with words like this? Didn't seun complain that google were complaining about such words and coming from a moderator that should lead by example, we should all now assume that it is free to use swear and bad words on Nairaland. If a moderator who is supposed to be a bastion of decorum can be yanning opata and using bad words like this, why not me and the rest of Nairaland?

I guess seun and debosky doesnt have any moral right to stop Nairalanders from using words like this anymore because if a moderator can use it openly, i guess its the official stance of the moderators that words like this can be used freely.

I hope you all can see why she was nominated as one of the most irritating posters in 2009? undecided

*yaaaaaaaaawn* grin
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by THEAMAKA1: 1:51am On Dec 30, 2009
i vote the poster.
are you feeling intimidated to start such a silly thread? are they giving you a challenge? do you feel threaten by these women?
weak man.

ravenzord:

Why's there so much hate on NL nowadays,why?
the recession. lol
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by chiogo(f): 1:59am On Dec 30, 2009
@topic  undecided

No life, man.
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by ravenzord(m): 2:04am On Dec 30, 2009
@ Gators: Sé a nja ni? There's no need for you to start getting all hot and bothered.I was just being sarcastic,too bad it went over your head.

@ Chiogo: How far jare?
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by ravenzord(m): 2:14am On Dec 30, 2009
@ LOL, no way,I've gotten past the stage of virtual quarrels and online insults,that was back in the days of Rap Battles,remember? Now I'm Mr Ice cold. So who gets ur vote for most irritating?

@ Gators: Methinks it shoulda been most irritable.
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 30, 2009
ravenzord:

@ Gators: Methinks it shoulda been most irritable.
LOL @ Me thinks.
No, you dont think
You letting Adam Brody think for you, weak shrimp
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by MugSmasher: 2:25am On Dec 30, 2009
i hope i have been vindicated when neutrals view this thread to finally know why i nominated a jobless useless animal like FL Gator as one of the most irritating posters in the romance forum. You can see her useless postings and ways of derailing threads through her joblessness and picking fights with posters for no just reason and using bad words.

She is really a useless fuckwad undecided
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by ravenzord(m): 2:26am On Dec 30, 2009
This girl dey vex O. . .am I s'pozed 2 yab U in return so U can try out ur diss vocab on me? You must be having a bad day,looking for an outlet for your anger,don't worry,vent all you want. . .it will prolly make U feel better.
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 30, 2009
chiogo:

Gators and Raven, this una love sef. I'm jealous.
Just tell your bf to stop trying to receive the same attention we give Adam Brody. He's a special case wink

ravenzord:

This girl dey vex O. . .am I s'pozed 2 yab U in return so U can try out your diss vocab on me? You must be having a bad day,looking for an outlet for your anger,don't worry,vent all you want. . .it will prolly make U feel better.
shhhh. . . . no more.
I better stop, before you start creating your own "Cry For Help" thread tongue cheesy
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by chiogo(f): 2:30am On Dec 30, 2009
FL Gators:

Just tell your bf to stop trying to receive the same attention we give Adam Brody. He's a special case wink
shhhh. . . . no more.
I better stop, before you start creating your own "Cry For Help" thread tongue cheesy
I dunno why my two loves aren't getting along. cry
Raven is really a sweetheart, I swear grin

Read his first reply to this thread. You'll see the sarcasm in his reply to you.
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 30, 2009
chiogo:

I dunno why my two loves aren't getting along. cry
Raven is really a sweetheart, I swear grin

Read his first reply to this thread. You'll see the sarcasm in his reply to you.

How can you come to a battle field with a red flag grin grin Someone is going to jump on you tongue tongue

Well, I apologize then undecided
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Pweety4me(f): 2:34am On Dec 30, 2009
@Fl Gal r u tryna become d most irritating member or somefin? tongue
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 30, 2009
Pweety4me:

@Fl Gal r u tryna become d most irritating member or somefin? tongue
Yes baby doll. Are you going to vote for me? tongue
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Pweety4me(f): 2:40am On Dec 30, 2009
FL Gators:

Nope untill u pay me in ur own way. . . wink tongue
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by chiogo(f): 2:41am On Dec 30, 2009
FL Gators:

How can you come to a battle field with a red flag grin grin Someone is going to jump on you tongue tongue

Well, I apologize then undecided
You feisty bish you!!  tongue I'm glad you're calm.
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by ravenzord(m): 2:41am On Dec 30, 2009
@ chi: I really think the irritating thing is relative,everybody pisses s'mun else off at one time or the other. Just viewed some of those my rap verses on the board from back in the days,couldn't help LMAO,my 1st rxn was WTF? I was wack with a capital W,wonder what I was thinking. When last did you try rapping?

@ FL: No sweat,apology accepted,was really looking forward to seeing you rant.
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by chiogo(f): 2:44am On Dec 30, 2009
ravenzord:

@ chi: I really think the irritating thing is relative,everybody pisses s'mun else off at one time or the other. Just viewed some of those my rap verses on the board from back in the days,couldn't help LMAO,my 1st rxn was WTF? I was wack with a capital W,wonder what I was thinking. When last did you try rapping?
Can't even remember. Probably last year lol And boy, I knew you was wack grin grin

Oh, I was wack too. LIMM
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 30, 2009
Pweety4me:

Nope untill u pay me in your own way. . . wink tongue
Woah, now you're brown.
You see, I noticed the change wink

@Chiogo
I'm always calm.  tongue
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by MugSmasher: 2:52am On Dec 30, 2009
FL Gators:

Your stupidity Knows no bounds! While your mates are winning best posters in different threads and forums for contributing to the upliftment of Nairaland this year, you and your cabal have been the idiots spoiling this Romance section with your amebo, gbe gbo run and tatafoo spreading foolish statements and gossips and abusing posters genuinely seeking good romantic advice because your lives have been so messed up romantically, you now want to pass your ill luck and rotten lifestyle to 100,000s of viewers.

May you and your cohorts listed above ever experience peace both romantically and spiritually for the reminder of your years!

Idiots angry
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 30, 2009
rotflmao. . . .someone is in pain grin grin
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 30, 2009
Pweety4me:

Nvd dat jare y u sef 2 dey form?give me wat i want jare. . .  sad angry tongue
LOL What do you want? tongue
You want me to shoot mugslasher in the nuts? embarassed
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by ravenzord(m): 3:02am On Dec 30, 2009
@ chi: What! U're saying U KNEW I was wack? LMBO,why didn't you tell me then? I'da saved myself a lot of trouble,newaiz I'd prolly have dissed you if you told me I was wack. Don't think I've posted any verse on the board for lik 2 years now,but I still write verses,mostly talking about everyday life,no more battles,that part's bull,it's funny how stuff that's important to you at a certain stage becomes irrelevant as you grow older.
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 30, 2009
Pweety4me:

You can't fool me ooo no be my brain u go run anywayz we shall discuss lara gudnite gurlie.
Gudnight. Take it easy
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 30, 2009
FL I hope you haven't voted. Vote for me and I'll vote for you.
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by chiogo(f): 3:10am On Dec 30, 2009
ravenzord:

@ chi: What! U're saying U KNEW I was wack? LMBO,why didn't you tell me then? I'da saved myself a lot of trouble,newaiz I'd prolly have dissed you if you told me I was wack. Don't think I've posted any verse on the board for lik 2 years now,but I still write verses,mostly talking about everyday life,no more battles,that part's bull,it's funny how stuff that's important to you at a certain stage becomes irrelevant as you grow older.
Exactly!!! You weren't much trouble so I didn't get on your case, Bolajibaok was the problem then, still is.  grin
It wasn't really part of my life, I was just bored. LOL I mean I don't even rap in the real world, I just listen to rap music.
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 30, 2009
michelin89:

FL I hope you haven't voted. Vote for me and I'll vote for you.
No, me and Sisikill are fighting for this. tongue
I voted for myelf, I must win grin grin
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 30, 2009
I must not lose!
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by chiogo(f): 3:19am On Dec 30, 2009
Who should I vote for, Gators or Michelin?

This is a tough one. grin grin
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 30, 2009
chiogo:

Who should I vote for, Gators or Michelin?

This is a tough one. grin grin

If you vote for me, I'll take you to the candy shop grin
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 30, 2009
If you vote for me, trust me to run in your soccur all the time! grin
Re: Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 by chiogo(f): 3:23am On Dec 30, 2009
FL Gators:

If you vote for me, I'll take you to the candy shop grin
Whaaat? Noo, Raven is already doing that.

Ah, Busy_body and Tpia. are on the list? my friend, you are disqualified. I respect those ones oo  grin grin

It's between Michelin, Tpia., and Busy_body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture : Meet The Girl With Lizard Tongue, She Has The World’s Longest Tongue / Thanks For The 1 Hour Ban, I Learnt My Lesson / 20 Shocking Facts That’ll Make You Never Drink Coca-cola Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.