Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,581 members, 7,885,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 (1288 Views)

5 Secret Life Lessons To Learn From The Chess Game - Become Successful In Life / Arrival Of Efe And Bisola At Mmia Tonight. / #BBNaija 2017: Based On Logistics, About 15 Million People Voted For Efe To Win. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
This may sound a bit controversial, but one big lesson I have learnt from the BBNaija 2017 reality show is that your identity is very important to the audience. I noticed that apart from Bassey who was evicted earlier on the the show, and Kemen who was disqualified, all the other housemates used names that were difficult for the audience to know from which part of the country they come from. This was a very costly mistake for most of the housemates knowing how sensitive and sentimental most Nigerians can be in this regard. However, Efe and Bisola who used their native Nigerian names benefited from this strategy and were able to garner massive support from fans who didn't find it difficult to tell from which part of the country they hail from. So when next you're going for a reality show, make sure you use your native Nigerian names. It may just be your winning strategy. Little wonder EFE won and Bisola emerged the 1st Runner up...

3 Likes

Re: Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by malificent(f): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nope.
Re: Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by Akalia(m): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2017
Your assertion does not add up; names didn't play any instrumental role in determining the house mates fates.

1 Like

Re: Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by BLACKdagger: 12:29am On Apr 10, 2017
U hav a point i must say.. this country is veey sentimental and dat affected d vote i always say it

1 Like

Re: Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2017
big lie, most of my Yoruba friends supported efe

3 Likes

Re: Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by ademasta(m): 1:17am On Apr 10, 2017
Efetobore on point...
I gbadun you scata cheesy

But...
Based on logistics, Nigerians are tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by Cyberfreak(f): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2017
O

1 Like

Re: Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Akalia:
Your assertion does not add up; names didn't play any instrumental role in determining the house mates fates.
Prove otherwise

1 Like

Re: Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2017
Seun we know, Lalasticlala what is your native Nigerian name?
Re: Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by Akalia(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2017
queenjuli:
Prove otherwise
not until you have proven your assertion by presenting facts such as statistics or criteria used by the Big Brother himself.
Re: Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2017
Akalia:
not until you have proven your assertion by presenting facts such as statistics or criteria used by the Big Brother himself.
Look at the statistics in terms of the percentages of votes secured by each housemate; EFE BISOLA, Tboss, Debbie-Rise, Marvis. Tboss only became a sensation because of the controversies around her.
Re: Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by Akalia(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2017
queenjuli:
Look at the statistics in terms of the percentages of votes secured by each housemate; EFE BISOLA, Tboss, Debbie-Rise, Marvis. Tboss only became a sensation because of the controversies around her.
I beg to disagree; now show me the very name criteria big brother used in determining the fates of the house mates. Statistics you presented are representation of voters votes. Do u read me?
Re: Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Akalia:
I beg to disagree; now show me the very name criteria big brother used in determining the fates of the house mates. Statistics you presented are representation of voters votes. Do u read me?
I didn't insinuate that Big Brother was responsible for the outcome of the votes. My point is that the voters were swayed by the reasons I ealier highlighted above. I hope you get my point now?
Re: Why Efe Won And Bisola Was The 1st Runner Up: Lessons From Bbnaija 2017 by Akalia(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
queenjuli:
I didn't insinuate that Big Brother was responsible for the outcome of the votes. My point is that the voters were swayed by the reasons I ealier highlighted above. I hope you get my point now?
I still maintain that name bearing played no roll in the fates of house mates. Enough on this biko!

(1) (Reply)

Conflict Brief – Ogoniland – Remediating A Troubled Region / Unemployment, 7 Other Major Reasons Betting Is Rising In Nigeria / Check The Animal I Killed In My Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.