Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,711 members, 7,882,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

What To Wear To A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Wear To A Date (809 Views)

Hidden Camera Most Ladies Wear To Capture Those Who Look At Their Cleavage / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Wear To A Date by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
What To Wear On A Date.
Hello Nairalanders, I have a female roommate who is about 6.4feets tall with a weight of 140kg, she has never been on a date and she is about 25yrs old.
A family friend arranged a blind date for her and she doesn't know what to wear because of her physique, I would have preferred Jean trouser but she has knocked knee and the only gown she has right now is short and doesn't help to hide her knocked knee, please my fellow brothers and sisters, I want you people to please suggest a date attire for her, she is really depressed and I don't want her depression to be worsened by hurtful comments. I will be grateful if many people can drop in their views about her choice of dressing.
Re: What To Wear To A Date by dingbang(m): 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
140kg wow.. She really must be a plus size .. It depends on who she is going to see...

As for the knock knees, she should start taking lots of calcium foods..
Re: What To Wear To A Date by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 10, 2017
dingbang:
140kg wow.. She really must be a plus size .. It depends on who she is going to see...

As for the knock knees, she should start taking lots of calcium foods..
She haven't met the guy yet, I believe the family friend is the one doing everything for it to work, she eats bones a lot but the knocked knee is still there, the guy knows nothing about her height and weight that's why she wants to wear something that will at least look good on her.
Re: What To Wear To A Date by dingbang(m): 2:06am On Apr 10, 2017
kretoz:
She haven't met the guy yet, I believe the family friend is the one doing everything for it to work, she eats bones a lot but the knocked knee is still there, the guy knows nothing about her height and weight that's why she wants to wear something that will at least look good on her.
please its better the guy knows about her height and weight. Else he may get disappointed and end up embarrassing her in public. He may not like plus size ladies . I insist she shows him her picture first.

1 Like

Re: What To Wear To A Date by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 10, 2017
dingbang:
please its better the guy knows about her height and weight. Else he may get disappointed and end up embarrassing her in public. He may not like plus size ladies . I insist she shows him her picture first.
Thanks for ur opinion but the family friend doesn't want the guy to know now
Re: What To Wear To A Date by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 10, 2017
dingbang:
she just told me that the family friend whom she calls Aunty (You know In Naija all older female are called Aunty) warned her never to tell the guy about her height and weight, And my friend wants to keep it like that, she really wants to try her luck.
Re: What To Wear To A Date by dingbang(m): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2017
kretoz:
she just told me that the family friend whom she calls Aunty (You know In Naija all older female are called Aunty) warned her never to tell the guy about her height and weight, And my friend wants to keep it like that, she really wants to try her luck.
where is she based
Re: What To Wear To A Date by Rukkydelta(f): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2017
Hmmm
Not about the height
The weight their lyes the problem
Op please advise her to go on diet and she should exercise regularly for the sake of her own health
Re: What To Wear To A Date by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2017
dingbang:
where is she based
Anambra State
Re: What To Wear To A Date by dingbang(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2017
kretoz:
Anambra State
alrighy
Re: What To Wear To A Date by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Hmmm
Not about the height
The weight their lyes the problem
Op please advise her to go on diet and she should exercise regularly for the sake of her own health
Believe me, I've done that severally, in fact, I do skip meals at times just to keep my own weight in check but she finds it difficult, it's cos of her physique that she is not on any social network, her whatsapp was because I persuaded her, You people should please help to suggest the right dressing for her so that she can start booking for it cos she hardly finds materials that suits her cos of her physique
Re: What To Wear To A Date by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2017
dingbang:
alrighy
Please dear, help and suggest an attire for her, please she really wants to know what to wear, I guess she is so confused cos she 've not been on a date before
Re: What To Wear To A Date by dingbang(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2017
kretoz:
Please dear, help and suggest an attire for her, please she really wants to know what to wear, I guess she is so confused cos she 've not been on a date before
she should just wear a gown dats all . with flat shoes..
Re: What To Wear To A Date by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2017
dingbang:
she should just wear a gown dats all . with flat shoes..
thanks a lot dear, God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Thank God Am Not A Lady / Wow...can't Believe This!! / Young Nigerian Couple Shares Their Hot Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.