Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Hottest Selling New African Magazine - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Hottest Selling New African Magazine (943 Views)

Weza Is The Hottest BBA Female Contestant ever! / Who Is The Hottest Foreign Actor In A Nigerian Movie? / Which Nigerian Soap Opera Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hottest Selling New African Magazine by hottestjem: 2:08am On Jan 24, 2007
Its called AFRICAN VIBES MAGAZINE and its selling out big time. The word on the streets of New York is that a very famous African singer will grace the cover of African Vibes Magazine very soon. The artist only agreed to do it if their readership is over 150,000 which it is. Those were the terms. My point is, tell me which other new African Magazine that caters to the young has that much readership right now?

I've suscribed and a Black American rapper whom we all know in the US, was seen holding the magazine late last year. So go out there and buy your copies or order it online at www.africanvibes.com
Re: The Hottest Selling New African Magazine by Saymamy(f): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2007
D hottest nd best selling mag is EXQUISITE MAG.Go chec it out at exquisitemag.com cool
Re: The Hottest Selling New African Magazine by Saymamy(f): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2007
Go chec it out at www.exquisitemag.com

(1) (Reply)

What If You Could Be A Super Hero,which One Will You Be? / New Tv Series(the Eleventh Hour & The Mentalist) / The New Mtn Project Fame Season 2 - Whats It All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.