Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,231 members, 7,907,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:11 AM

Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here (4913 Views)

Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? / List/links Of Suspicious Naraland Posts And Posters (help Fight Fraud) / How Do I Delete My Posts And Membership Account On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by DrKitaun(m): 3:02am On Jan 16, 2010
NL and its numerous soaps grin

I remember when Seun was the sole MOD, we were all complaining of outright dictatorial tendencies, yet I feel NL is better off without the MODSHIP of Debosky, Mukina and co cool

if I hear KPENNN from una mouth, una go see wetin I go show una tongue
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by maedan(f): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2010
Lol.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by mamagee3(f): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2010
I report Dclique to you. wink
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by TOPE20001(f): 1:35am On Jan 17, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

I remember when Seun was the sole MOD, we were all complaining of outright dictatorial tendencies, yet I feel NL is better off without the MODSHIP of Debosky, Mukina and co cool

Hehehehe grin grin grin grin
To be honest few mods are aiite cool
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by DrKitaun(m): 3:06am On Jan 17, 2010
OK . . .

but defo not those ediots that I mentioned in my post ?
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by debosky(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Nairaland is better off without quack doctors like Kit. tongue
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by DrKitaun(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2010
. . . .and best without hypocritical MODS like Debosky tongue
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by mukina2: 1:21am On Jan 18, 2010
debosky:

. . . . and adegoat's loffers like Kit tongue
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 18, 2010
debosky:

grin grin grin
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by DrKitaun(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2010
mukina2:

. . . . and adegoat's loffers like Kit tongue

Mon-keyna . . .If I slap u for there ? when me and u become mate make u dey reply when I dey talk ? because u don dey open leg for man now u no want know ur mate again angry

@FL Gators

ki lo n pa e lerin ? u see kiss smiley u no use am for me, na all ur 32 u come dey expose to me as if say u just go meet ur dentist make hin bleach am for u tongue grin
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Mon-keyna . . .If I slap u for there ? when me and u become mate make u dey reply when I dey talk ? because u don dey open leg for man now u no want know your mate again angry

@FL Gators

ki lo n pa e lerin ? u see kiss smiley u no use am for me, na all your 32 u come dey expose to me as if say u just go meet your dentist make hin bleach am for u tongue grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SSe you no be Dokita? I dey smile am for you na grin grin
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by DrKitaun(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
I be dokita . . .I no be dentisti tongue
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by mamagee3(f): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2010
Everybody chill, there's nothing offensive on Nairaland.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by mukina2: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
Dr Kit sharrap tongue
i saw adegoat crying, wont you go and console him tongue
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by DrKitaun(m): 12:15am On Jan 19, 2010
A crying Adegoat is better by far than ur best player in Gambia . . .by the way who is ur best player sef dere and what club does he play for ?

QPR ? grin
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by mukina2: 12:19am On Jan 19, 2010
waka angry grin

that post is offensive by the way grin grin
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by releaseme: 12:23am On Jan 19, 2010
mukina, please release me, I'm sorry, please forgive me
I wish I could tell you how sorry I am, please release me, mukina, please
One more chance, just one. cry cry
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by DrKitaun(m): 12:42am On Jan 19, 2010
c wharra I mean ?

bloody dictator and his lieutenants grin
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2010
can someone tell this freak called aloy emeka to stop calling my name all over the forum

s/he should offload her madness on some other person- there are 462847 members here.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-384800.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=382698.msg5354880#msg5354880

abi won sepe fun were yi ni?
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 21, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

c wharra I mean ?

bloody dictator and his lieutenants grin
sharrap dia, Dr. Kitty grin

Na you be Hitler himself embarassed
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2010
for those moderators and the admin who pretend not to be following what's going on in racism, tribalism and politics sections, I'll be posting relevant threads soon.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 07, 2010
moderators are you awake?

abi una dey fiddle while Rome is burning? Una think say na tpia problem again?

I have young innocent impressionable friends who check this site on occasion to boost their "Nigeriannness" and the unclothed male in romance section isnt what they want to see.

aloy emeka, beaf, mandingo and co don wear una out with their madness or how does one explain this quandary of a man posting a totally unclothed photo as if he's in nudist nirvana? Sexual orientation aside!

abi na beaf or mandingo picture? or aloy emeka before the operation
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by debosky(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2010
I guess you expect moderators to be living on nairaland 24-7. undecided

The thread has been cleaned out and deleted as appropriate - do your duty to report the post and leave it to the moderators to clean out. If after a reasonable period of time no action is taken, then you can scream your head off.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2010
^^ no need to be defensive.

face whoever attacked you abeg.

if you need a break, then take one.

i noticed you and yours like burying your head in the sand at certain critical moments.

rubbish.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by debosky(m): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2010
tpia.:

^^ no need to be rude.

face whoever attacked you abeg.

if you need a break, then take one.

Pot calling kettle - asking if moderators are awake is polite?

If you can't take it don't dish it out.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 08, 2010
look, dont take out your frustrations on me. If nairaland is proving too much for you , then you know what to do.

asking if moderators are awake or dozing is an extremely mild enquiry which you of all people shouldnt be calling an insult.

if you want to see real insults you know where to check.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by debosky(m): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2010
Let me humour you also - what in my post was an 'insult' to you?

'Screaming your head off' can also be regarded as extremely mild use of hyperbole or adjectives.

Nairaland is not proving too much for me - if it is, I will contact you to give me the number of your shrink. He/She is working wonders. cheesy
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 08, 2010
get your own shrink cheesy at least you no dey Nigeria where dem don scarce.

yeah, funny how you're screaming your head off over being asked if moderators are dozing, but should I mention your name in a post, your spies will immediately wake you up and you'll rush to NL to abuse tpia for mentioning your name.

"I guess you expect moderators to be living on nairaland 24-7"

what's in your beer bottle?
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2010
moderators talk to your co worker michelin plz.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401285.0.html

I'm still trying to act civilized oh.

but she needs to learn how to handle her drug highs in a sophisticated manner, instead of wandering around picking fights like a street urchin
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2010
tpia.:

moderators talk to your co worker michelin plz.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401285.0.html

I'm still trying to act civilized oh.

but she needs to learn how to handle her drug highs in a sophisticated manner, instead of wandering around picking fights like a street urchin

Is it now a crime to tell you to stop hating on pretty girls?
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 22, 2010
see aloy emeka again

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401693.0.html

MOSSAD needs to deal with this freak- I'm serious
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2010
on the nairaland front page

http://www.nairaland.com/

why is Edo state renamed Ondo state?

any particular reason for this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Talking Money,you Are Talking Nonsense. / Some Weird And Interesting Facts [ Pictures ] / Visa Free Countries For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.