Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,350 members, 7,978,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:32 PM

It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf (3420 Views)

Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo / World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures / "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2017
Don't you think it's the right time for the Nigerian Army to attempt a war with SOUTH AFRICA?
Nigerians are being killed and injured in south Africa, still the Southafrican government are not reacting cos they know Nigeria won't react.
The areas where Nigerians are being killed in Southafrica should be investigated cos lives, business and properties are not in anyway secured, the killings BokoHaram did is enough #we_are_reducing_in_population
The Nigerian army can do it, as the Giant of Africa no country is meant to misbehave when dealing with us.
President Buhari is actually cool sending messages to the Southafrican government but if it's to promote corruption and embezzle funds he won't be cool.

i would have reacted before sending any stupid message if i was to be the president of Nigeria.

#Nigeria_is_being_disrespected
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Bholexy: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2017
Take some drastic measure

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2017
Bholexy:
Take some drastic measure
our government are actually sitting back, they ain't considering the safety of citizens at all.
They should be do something quick before it gets out of hand.
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by EVarn(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
To strike South Africa,we'd need 4th generation fighter jets that can travel long distance,but we do not have any.
Infact,we'd need a military base and air-field near the South African border from where we can launch air and ground attacks as well as refuel.But I do not foresee any Southern Africa country allowing us to use its territory for such purpose.
In conclusion,South Africa is far more equipped and technologically advanced than Nigeria.
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 12, 2017
danthommies:
Don't you think it's the right time for the Nigerian Army to attempt a war with SOUTH AFRICA?
Nigerians are being killed and injured in south Africa, still the Southafrican government are not reacting cos they know Nigeria won't react.
The areas where Nigerians are being killed in Southafrica should be investigated cos lives, business and properties are not in anyway secured, the killings BokoHaram did is enough #we_are_reducing_in_population
The Nigerian army can do it, as the Giant of Africa no country is meant to misbehave when dealing with us.
President Buhari is actually cool sending messages to the Southafrican government but if it's to promote corruption and embezzle funds he won't be cool.

i would have reacted before sending any stupid message if i was to be the president of Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin....

1 Like

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 12, 2017
Jayceon:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....
why did you send those pictures?
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2017
danthommies:
why did you send those pictures?
I couldn't resist..

You actually think Nigerian military is that strong to test SA?

3 Likes

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Jayceon:
I couldn't resist..

You actually think Nigerian military is that strong to test SA?
lol that's what i really do think not knowing that Nigeria is empty.
#giant_of_Africa_my_foot
chai!! Tired of Nigeria
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by diablos: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2017
danthommies:
lol that's what i really do think not knowing that Nigeria is empty.
#giant_of_Africa_my_foot
chai!! Tired of Nigeria

Southafricans rape ur gf?
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Lionessza(f): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2017
danthommies:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahaa hahahahaha I just couldn't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin. Let your army go find all the kidnapped girls ...stop the herdsmen killings.... equip your army well and then you can come down south lolllll what a f**kn joke

1 Like

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Lionessza:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahaa hahahahaha I just couldn't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin. Let your army go find all the kidnapped girls ...stop the herdsmen killings.... equip your army well and then you can come down south lolllll what a f**kn joke
come down South and get exterminated
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 12, 2017
diablos:

Southafricans rape ur gf?
God forbid, those HiV positives. 88% of southAfricans are Hiv Positives
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2017
Lionessza:

you're a SouthAfrican?
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Lionessza(f): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2017
danthommies:
you're a SouthAfrican?

Wouldn't dream of being anything else ..why?
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Lionessza(f): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2017
Jayceon:
come down South and get exterminated

Lol exactly bloody agent lol
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Lionessza(f): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
danthommies:
God forbid, those HiV positives.
88% of southAfricans are Hiv Positives

Your shall know them by 419ning:

* every statistic ,
*their relevance in other people's history,
* their military capabilities
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Your shall know them by 419ning:
* every statistic , *their relevance in other people's history, * their military capabilities
lol!
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lionessza:

wow! I do think Nairaland is meant for Nigerians only.
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Lionessza(f): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
danthommies:
wow! I do think Nairaland is meant for Nigerians only.

Is that why you are talking rubbish about my country coz you thought it's only Nigerians here poor thing lolll. I also wish South africa would be for South Africans only unfortunately Nigerians are busy forcing themselves in our country even though we have told and showed them that we don't want anything to do with them ..it's unfortunate lollll.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by LeSudAfricaine: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Is that why you are talking rubbish about my country coz you thought it's only Nigerians here poor thing lolll. I also wish South africa would be for South Africans only unfortunately Nigerians are busy forcing themselves in our country even though we have told and showed them that we don't want anything to do with them ..it's unfortunate lollll.
ouch!
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by diablos: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
[s]
Lionessza:

[/s]

Comeon scram wit dat bullshitt tongue

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by diablos: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
[s]
LeSudAfricaine:
ouch!
[/s]

Another mumu undecided

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Lionessza(f): 4:40am On Apr 13, 2017
danthommies:
i'm in Lagos, Nigeria....There are 3 southAfricans in my area, and i'll make sure i get them assasinated before the week ends.

Good for you. Hahahaha and I'm sure they are the only South Africans in the whole nigeria tongue . Go ahead will we be waiting for the news but I can bet you when that happens our student leaders won't be making 48 hour threats they will act immediately. You know how it is Nigerians bark the loudest , South africans bite the deepest lollll. Wonder who will get the most casualties in this war undecided
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Lionessza(f): 4:42am On Apr 13, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
ouch!

Lol nothing but the truth
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Lionessza(f): 4:43am On Apr 13, 2017
diablos:

Comeon scram wit dat bullshitt tongue

Hahahaha all I know i have told no lies at all
Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by diablos: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha all I know i have told no lies at all

When Margaret Thatcher called u black zulu southafricans terrorists who needed to be eliminated, u people screamed bloody murder...even mandela was a terrorist for his viscious behaviour against his south african white masters. Now we see that the white slave masters were right to imprison and trample on u zulus. The world should have allowed apartheid to consume and eliminate you zulus from SA. South africa would be a better place without u leeches tongue

1 Like

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Lionessza(f): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2017
diablos:

When Margaret Thatcher called u black zulu southafricans terrorists who needed to be eliminated, u people screamed bloody murder...even mandela was a terrorist for his viscious behaviour against his south african white masters. Now we see that the white slave masters were right to imprison and trample on u zulus. The world should have allowed apartheid to consume and eliminate you zulus from SA. South africa would be a better place without u leeches tongue

Blah blah blah blah . Now you sound butt hurt .funny how people who experienced apartheid got over it and moved on making progress but those who were far away from it still obsess about it 23 years later undecided. My question to you Sir what has changed under your black government in 60 years? Don't tell me about individual random successful men . How has the average men on the ground gotten? How much infrastructure besides the decaying one left by brits? How many of your people have access to 24 hrs electricity? Access to clean tap water? Tarred roads? Why are people who are lead by their own running to be enslaved by their former enslavers ..is freedom too much for your people to handle?

What has your black government achieved for its people in 60 years

1 Like

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Blah blah blah blah . Now you sound butt hurt .funny how people who experienced apartheid got over it and moved on making progress but those who were far away from it still obsess about it 23 years later undecided. My question to you Sir what has changed under your black government in 60 years? Don't tell me about individual random successful men . How has the average men on the ground gotten? How much infrastructure besides the decaying one left by brits? How many of your people have access to 24 hrs electricity? Access to clean tap water? Tarred roads? Why are people who are lead by their own running to be enslaved by their former enslavers ..is freedom too much for your people to handle?

What has your black government achieved for its people in 60 years
the question is...why are nigerians bothered by SA affairs more than the South Africans themselves Thb this is very veeery strange,I don't get it

1 Like

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2017
diablos:

what did buhari tell the whole world about you filthy scums when he was in the UK for a medical check up??...we all the the answer and it will sting

3 Likes

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Army To React To The Killing Of Nigerians In SouthAf by Lionessza(f): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Jayceon:
the question is...why are nigerians bothered by SA affairs more than the South Africans themselves Thb this is very veeery strange,I don't get it

I really don't understand myself undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barack Obama Is Time Person Of The Year 2012. / “we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander / Putin Orders Russians Abroad To Return Home As He Prepares For World War III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.