Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,340 members, 7,978,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:49 PM

In House Response To: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In House Response To: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys (598 Views)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Advice Me: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys / In House Response: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of A New Girl But I... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In House Response To: I Was Raped Twice, Addicted To Sex And Dating Five Guys by PenAStory: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2017
https://penastory.com/2017/04/03/in-house-response-to-i-was-raped-twice-addicted-to-sex-and-dating-five-guys/

On last week’s edition of Tell Tale Thursday, we had the issue of Lara who was raped twice at a young age, gotten addicted to sex and currently in a relationship with five different guys. If you missed that, you can visit profile or www.penastory.com.

We want to say a big thank you to all those who dropped their comments in trying to help her find an solution to her issue, kindly find below our in house thought on the matter.

Hello Lara, your issue is highly psychological. The main issue here is not double-dating but the rape. You’ve developed over time, a feeling of insecurity that affects your disposition towards life. Breaking addictions won’t be that easy but with the right steps, it’s possible. I suggest meeting with a psychotherapist to guide you on how to go about it.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

(1) (Reply)

Babymamas Get Better Treatment Than Legitimate Wives - Nigerian Lady / Confusion? / Why sex should be banned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.