Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,791 members, 7,938,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Which TV Advert In Nigeria do you find most annoying? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which TV Advert In Nigeria do you find most annoying? (1457 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which TV Advert In Nigeria do you find most annoying? by namski(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2009
For me I find the one Sonny Nneji did for whether na Chivita abi some other drink like that very annoying. But I guess there must be other extremely very annoying ones out there.
Re: Which TV Advert In Nigeria do you find most annoying? by woye77: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2010
i agree that chivita advert is quite disgusting - and the one kanu did for a carpet company too
Re: Which TV Advert In Nigeria do you find most annoying? by kokoA(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2010
All the Antimalaria drugs' advert except Lockmal, all Chivita adverts, Cowbell (very senseless), etc
Re: Which TV Advert In Nigeria do you find most annoying? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2010
I nominate the occasions and events ad. It's just very stupid. And the girls ended up dressed like Jenifa : how else do u explain wearing evening gowns to a night club? Ugh!
I agree that all the malaria ads are dumb
Re: Which TV Advert In Nigeria do you find most annoying? by tayoast(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2010
All adverts involoving old pple(lyk jide Kosoko n Okocha) doing stupid stuffs on screen
Re: Which TV Advert In Nigeria do you find most annoying? by kokoA(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2010
iceblue:

I nominate the occasions and events ad. It's just very silly. And the girls ended up dressed like Jenifa : how else do u explain wearing evening gowns to a night club?

grin grin grin i totally agree with you grin grin
Re: Which TV Advert In Nigeria do you find most annoying? by calabaman(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2010
definitely the MTN ADVERT THAT FEATURES A TOY PLANE DROPPING GIFTS, that advert was a letdwn t'was so amaturish
Re: Which TV Advert In Nigeria do you find most annoying? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 07, 2010
Speaking of planes, i haven't got any of those gifts on a parachute!
Re: Which TV Advert In Nigeria do you find most annoying? by seun0622(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2010
Which other advert could be more annoying than the UACN advert on Gala , 'GALA MY G' , I hope you still remember this advert?
Re: Which TV Advert In Nigeria do you find most annoying? by Tatase(f): 1:07am On Feb 11, 2010
Hmmm. . . the Chivita one is awful, really embarrassing to watch and doesn't make sense (my country, my chivita?!? wtf?) And also the Nobel Rugs advert with Kanu (is truly shocking!).

There's also a mattress advert. . . I think it's Mouka foam, and the ad is both live action and animated and it's the most foolish thing I've ever seen.

My worst one however is the Lonart malaria medicine one where they put malaria (scrawny man with body sketchily painted yellow) on trial and find "him" guilty. That ad is atrocious. . . especially at the end where some random man comes and starts singing "malaria own don pafuka," its sooooo bad. The acting is awful and the whole premise is stupid! Ugh!

(1) (Reply)

/ Igbo Family On "Family Feud" / 'last Flight To Abuja' To Be Released On DVD; 20th May, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.