Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,907 members, 7,889,998 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

10 Things That Needs To Happen To Android Before This Year Ends - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Things That Needs To Happen To Android Before This Year Ends (455 Views)

Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone / Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 / New Data Charges: 10 Things I Will Start Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things That Needs To Happen To Android Before This Year Ends by Lobatan1234: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2017
With each passing year, Android gets better and better thanks to improvements by Google but also due to suggestions from the community at large. 2017 has kicked off with a bang and the new version of Android O is bringing us some novelties, but we nevertheless continue to ponder on what the Android mobile operating system could still improve on. So let's take a look at some of the things we'd like to see happen with Android (and the accompanying smartphones) this year.

1. Multiple app selection on the home screen

As France Gall once said "what may be a minor detail for you means a lot to me". To date, Google has never communicated on this subject but I find that Android is lacking the possibility of selecting the icons of several different apps simultaneously to have greater freedom of movement. Since I regularly switch between different smartphones, I have to reorganize my home screen each time. If this possibility was inherently integrated into the Android system, I would waste less time customizing the phone.

This feature actually exists in some form on Android but only within apps and not on the home screen. For example, you can select multiple photos to send all at once or several emails to delete them in one go.

Continue reading==>> http://www.theinfinix.com/2017/04/5-amazing-things-we-want-to-see-on.html
Re: 10 Things That Needs To Happen To Android Before This Year Ends by Lobatan1234: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
Good
Re: 10 Things That Needs To Happen To Android Before This Year Ends by TechPanda(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
the almighty google.
they ve been so far as innovative as possible. i agree with your first point!
my hands are crossed, let me watch them do what they do best, i believe they got something up their sleeve
Re: 10 Things That Needs To Happen To Android Before This Year Ends by Lobatan1234: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Android Device From Malware Attacks / A Friend Of Ma Wanna Buy Blackberry Passport For 30k Or Infinix Pro / Please Help Me,my Iphone 6s Refuse To Boot !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.