Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,753 members, 7,965,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

JJC Skillz' 40th Backyard Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz' 40th Backyard Birthday Party (Photos) (24593 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Father's Day: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Husband JJC Skillz & Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz' 40th Backyard Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
paskyboy:
Thought it was only guys that fall mugu, not until I saw Jennifer marrying a man with many children from different Mothers, then I said to myself JJC has hit Jackpot, we all know Funker has raked Millions from her TV series, she far far richer than JJC, she built a new house for both of them, meanwhile in meantime she will be using Funke's money for the children he got from other Ladies, grin

Don't always sound ignorant. JJC might not be a rave, but he was never broke before he met Funke. Do you think any Nigerian woman most especially a Celebrity will open eyes and date someone who she knows she will feed and take care of...Funke may be making more money now, but JJC also has means of livelihood to take care of himself, funke and children.

Or do his children look like they were hungry or suffering before his relationship with Funke?

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz' 40th Backyard Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
ominirajj:

See as you finish me like this, na wa o. I just wanted to confirm the news of her pregnancy before speaking against those prophets that saying she will die barren
Am not here to mock her in any way.
Please my friend watch ur mouth next time. Don't call me names agai

Are we funke akindele?
Are we are her family members ?
Ask her , don't ask us !
Or better still go and ask those prophets !

Aproko!..smhhh
Re: JJC Skillz' 40th Backyard Birthday Party (Photos) by paskyboy: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
markdonpuzo:

Don't always sound ignorant. JJC might not be a rave, but he was never broke before he met Funke. Do you think any Nigerian woman most especially a Celebrity will open eyes and date someone who she knows she will feed and take care of...Funke may be making more money now, but JJC also has means of livelihood to take care of himself, funke and children.

Or do his children look like they were hungry or suffering before his relationship with Funke?

Your Perception
Re: JJC Skillz' 40th Backyard Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
ellahzy:
still looking young

this his last son looks like Funke sha tongue
Re: JJC Skillz' 40th Backyard Birthday Party (Photos) by ominirajj: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
alexialin:

Are we funke akindele?
Are we are her family members ?
Ask her , don't ask us !
Or better still go and ask those prophets !

Aproko!..smhhh
U are a never do well, idiot and a goat
Get away from my mention or is it by force? Idiot, qq1
Re: JJC Skillz' 40th Backyard Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
ominirajj:

U are a never do well, idiot and a goat
Get away from my mention or is it by force? Idiot, qq1

Goat ode!
I send your never do well to u in a million folds..
U will never succeed in this life !
Useless foolll..!
No go marry , u hear?
Confused Animal..!

Poke nose wetin no concern u.
Fooliish alien.
Oloriburuku!

God punish u , if u click my mention again! Amen.
Re: JJC Skillz' 40th Backyard Birthday Party (Photos) by Culin(f): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
So that crazy 'Esther' is a cast of 'industreet' too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Association Talks On Death Of Royhill Edozie; CEO Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos / Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy / Tunde Ednut Shades Wizkid, Hails Rihanna Over Ikorodu Kid Dancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.