Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: (965 Views)

I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by chelseabmw(m): 12:57am On Dec 30, 2009
Guys, would you date a girl one,two,three or more years older than you Girls, would you date a guy years younger than u?
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by chelseabmw(m): 6:25am On Dec 30, 2009
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by madlady(f): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2009
chelseabmw:

tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by chelseabmw(m): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2009
@mad woman
I know ur problem, u need a hot Bleep without a condom
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by zicobaba(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2009
Age has nothing to do wit love. My wife is a yr older than me. We love each other greatly and she treats me wit much respective. We av a 5yr old handsome boy.
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by madlady(f): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

My guy, I was just going along with your thread. This is what I hate about Nl, some of you are too darn rude.

I can take a joke, as a matter of fact I love a joke, but the end of your comment was not called for.

THAT IS WHY I WOULD NOT DATE A YOUNGER GUY, NO SENSE OF HUMOUR, JUST TOO FULLLLLLL OF THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by chelseabmw(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2009
@madlady
am sorry for that, okay?
am i forgiven?
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by madlady(f): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2009
chelseabmw:

@madlady
am sorry for that, okay?
am i forgiven?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

OK I see you are a BIG man, you can say sorry, thanks, YOU are well and truly forgiven.

HAPPY NEW YEAR. kiss
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by cantell(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2009
Women and Apologies.
Tell them sorry and they'll do anything for you!
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by coolier(f): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2009
yes.
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by chelseabmw(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2009
@madlady
    same to u my dear, i will come visiting for new year,okay?
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by jaybee3(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2009
madlady:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

My guy, I was just going along with your thread. This is what I hate about Nl, some of you are too darn rude.

I can take a joke, as a matter of fact I love a joke, but the end of your comment was not called for.

THAT IS WHY I WOULD NOT DATE A YOUNGER GUY, NO SENSE OF HUMOUR, JUST TOO FULLLLLLL OF THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahah
Interesting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by chika98: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2009
Men are childish enough as is why try to date a yonger one? cool
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by madlady(f): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2009
jay bee:

hahahahahah
Interesting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What's so interesting. Young guys are too macho for me, too much testosterone.
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by HIO4: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2009
chika98:

Sounds like you've had a pool of shortcomings with men.

@post,

dated an older girl, no big deal.
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by chelseabmw(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2009
^
lol
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by LordReed(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2009
chika98:

I think women are childish too. So lets both be childish together wateva our ages.
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by chelseabmw(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2009
^
true talk
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by akanudo: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2009
why not any old girl can mail me on leadprofit@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by jcob1: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2009
useless thread
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by LordReed(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2009
jcob.:

useless thread

Useless reply
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by chelseabmw(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2009
@jcob.
i do not knwo the problem with u new breed, u need to wake up man, oloshi

@lord
thanks for ur ans to Mr USELESS
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by jcob1: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2009
chelseabmw:

@jcob.
i do not knwo the problem with u new breed, u need to wake up man, oloshi

@lord
thanks for your ans to Mr USELESS

you are a mad goat. oloshi too.
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by Nautillus(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2009
1 year older?. . . . No biggie . . i can even go higher
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by LordReed(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2009
jcob.:

you are a mad goat. oloshi too.

Mad goats bleat the loudest
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by saintneo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2009
done 5years above my age; i think i'm gonna marry 1year above my age
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by chelseabmw(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2009
@jcob.
do u think i am like u faking a story about u touching a lady's br***st and she told u to pay her #200, what a story,
somethings u guys think nairaland is like u telling ur friends all those ur (Trance & dreams) stories
u better watch ur self, Aproroko
Re: Guys, Would You Date A Girl A Year Older Than You? Girls, Would You Date: by Akindolu(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2009
That's exactly the way i want them.Older girls are more mature and infact more caring.

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Lady Is Into U / Valentine Love For Sale In A Lagos Church / Blind & Hot, 'i Can't Date An Ugly Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.