Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,893 members, 7,952,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Young Boy Represents His UAE-based Brother Who Couldn't Make It To His Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Boy Represents His UAE-based Brother Who Couldn't Make It To His Wedding (707 Views)

Top 10 Nigeria Musicians Who Couldn't Make A Hit In 2019 / Between Basketmouth And Fan Who Couldn't Spell His Words Completely / Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Represents His UAE-based Brother Who Couldn't Make It To His Wedding by rapcy(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2017

Nigerian can do crazy things grin This young boy was used to represent his elder brother who at the time of his marriage introduction was in UAE. Naija I hail.

More at:
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/04/young-boy-represents-his-uae-based.html?m=1
Re: Young Boy Represents His UAE-based Brother Who Couldn't Make It To His Wedding by adorablepepple(f): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2017
When you decide to marry in affiliation with dubai cheesy cheesy
Re: Young Boy Represents His UAE-based Brother Who Couldn't Make It To His Wedding by Day11(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2017
Thing my eyes don see eh cry
Re: Young Boy Represents His UAE-based Brother Who Couldn't Make It To His Wedding by dayleke: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2017
Ok o.....
After the wedding nko ?
Re: Young Boy Represents His UAE-based Brother Who Couldn't Make It To His Wedding by goldbim(f): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Happy married life to the Lady..i don't think i can do such tho..why do I feel some things are not acceptable spiritually??Marriage is beyond what people think it is.To each his own.. lipsrsealed..
Re: Young Boy Represents His UAE-based Brother Who Couldn't Make It To His Wedding by rapcy(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2017
adorablepepple:
When you decide to marry in affiliation with dubai cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Young Boy Represents His UAE-based Brother Who Couldn't Make It To His Wedding by thorpido(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2017
goldbim:
Happy married life to the Lady..i don't think i can do such tho..why do I feel some things are not acceptable spiritually??Marriage is beyond what people think it is.To each his own.. lipsrsealed..
Some people accept anything just to be married.Why not wait until he can be available to fix a date?
Now she might end up being a naija wife whose husband visits once a year and she might not be able to relocate to meet him.
Re: Young Boy Represents His UAE-based Brother Who Couldn't Make It To His Wedding by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 10, 2017
This one better pass the lady that used a mannequin to represent her fiance.
Girls always killing themselves for guys abroad...

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Whistleblowing Tweet Between Wizkid & Davido / Man Nabbed With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State / How True? Funke Akindele Dropped Toyo Baby Over Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.