Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,578 members, 7,941,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital (17263 Views)

Hajj Stampede:A Lady From Kwara State On A Life Support In A Saudi Hospital(Pic / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Yaradua Leaving Saudi Hospital (pic) <<HOAX>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by etaurus(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2010
OH GAWD!
NIGERIA IN MESS.
embarassed
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by graciella(f): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2010
I think say the man don die.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Ajike: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
those of u who are doubting, sebi the guy lefts 2 or 3 numbers there for you to call. call it now and make your own enquiry, chikena!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by ChapelleS: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2010
Where is my president,Saudia Arabia must provide his body or we declare war! lol
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by cecegorz(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
For real.

Somebody should tell me exactly 'Where is my President?'
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by asanga(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2010
The King must dance naked.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by eherbal(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
Even if d president makes it alive,chances are he'll be unfit to direct the affairs of this great nation.we've been on auto pilot for so long we've jettisoned the fuel meant for safe landing.the truth be told about his whereabout,nigerians need to know.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by MrCartha: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2010
asanga:

The King must dance unclothed.

With u as spectator shocked
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Moranike: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
I don't understand what is going on, is it dat our dear presido is still brathing or what? someone should tell me please.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by rapstar: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2010
is it not better they tell us what is wrong with our lovely president
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2010
Ok
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by MrCoon: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
emy_nike (f)
LET'S STOP WASTING OUR ENERGY: ITS TIME TO START THE REVOLUTION!

AM COMING BACK FROM GHANA JUST ABOUT NOW, JUST GIVE ME A SECOND TO SEE  J. J RAWLINGS !

PLEASE MEET US AT  EAGLES SQUARE IN 4 HRS TIME,

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

[size=18pt]Noooooo! please stay in heaven-hole Ghana, dont ever come back, and leave the Hellhole Nigeria to those already there. [/size]
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2010
Ok
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by stanbuggy(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2010
grin this is so weird, wish him all the best in his hideout
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 05, 2010
I seriously doubt no one knows his whereabouts.

I'm sure people know where he is and are monitoring his condition. Others are being intentionally kept in the dark. These others are possibly the media and by extension the general public.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by realtimer(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2010
Maybe he has gone for him to be embalmed in Egypt so he would continue his second term bid 2011. The 7 point agenda must be completed!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by rerute1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
This is Super Story
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by rerute1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2010
You know what we call "cock and bull stories". That's what the press, attorneys, and Aso Rock is telling us . They should stop updating us on the state of his healthor the nation. keep it to yourselves (those in Aso Rock). and if u wish, we could declare a state of emergency in this country,
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by xtremeidea(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
y am i not surprised, it shouldnt be shocking to anybody that a president can leave his seat in naija witout any trace n feel so comfortable about it. this is naija, the land where anytin can happen,

but the fact still remains that when he was around the country was never stable, now with his absence is still not getting beta, so does he have d solution to naija's problems? NO!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by jacobs123(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2010
I called the saudi hospital and they told me Yar Adua is not with them that I should call the embassy but I guess that is standard answer.

The joke is actually on Nigerians. Who thinks the Americans won't know if Yar Adua is dead or even if he's in coma after all there's a high probably that he's not being treated by Saudi doctors. So the Saudis and the Americans (including the west since they share intelligence) probably know that our president is dead or in coma yet we the citizens don't know.
I think we should blow up the Saudi embassy in Nigeria for kidnapping our president and they will start to talk (we are not regarded as terrorists for nothing).

This drama doesn't look like it's gonna end well for the Yar Aduas. You sort of get an interesting perspective when you remind yourself that Turai's daughter is in US to give birth. The daughter of our President hustling for American passport for the President's grand daughter!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by MsTom(f): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2010
Someone please tell us where Mr President is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by 1Emmy: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2010
Nigeria where is your president?
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]I have been thinking recently. Some time ago, they said Maryam Babangida was dead, only for them to say she neva die. Few weeks later, she died the second death. It has to be that she had died but they didn't tell us, they kept it a secret. Why? Because Nigeria is such a country where people think the majority is not entitled to know things. . .
So, maybe Yardua is dead now, but they are not telling us. Instead they have kept it a secret. If news eventually filters out that he's dead, peeps don't be surprised he is only dying the second death.
Ha ha ha
[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by pcicero(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2010
Umoru! Umoru!! Umoru!!! Where are you??
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by trueword: 12:17am On Jan 06, 2010
jacobs123:

I called the saudi hospital and they told me Yar Adua is not with them that I should call the embassy but I guess that is standard answer.

The joke is actually on Nigerians. Who thinks the Americans won't know if Yar Adua is dead or even if he's in coma after all there's a high probably that he's not being treated by Saudi doctors. So the Saudis and the Americans (including the west since they share intelligence) probably know that our president is dead or in coma yet we the citizens don't know.
I think we should blow up the Saudi embassy in Nigeria for kidnapping our president and they will start to talk (we are not regarded as terrorists for nothing).
This drama doesn't look like it's gonna end well for the Yar Aduas. You sort of get an interesting perspective when you remind yourself that Turai's daughter is in US to give birth. The daughter of our President hustling for American passport for the President's grand daughter!

Yea Nigeria's military can really do that. lol grin grin. One problem is that I don't even think that the common nigerian person knows what is going on in the country unless they live in city and actually buy newspapers. Even if they knew I don't think anyone would care.
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by nonnyno(m): 6:28am On Jan 06, 2010
If he is not dead yet, atleast everybody knows that he is no longer capable of discharging his duties as a president. He should just resign or better still hand over to Goodluck. Something has to be done!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by cvibe: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2010
Missing!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by kpolli(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
or hve MEND kidnapped him?
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by ANGELMARIA: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
]but this is so so absurd.what is there in lettintg the people know the state of their president's health.what kind of a country is nigeria crythis is too sad)
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Obinoscopy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
kpolli:

or hve MEND kidnapped him?

Nice suggestion there!
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by Ebonyluv2: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2010
I can't believe this. ah naija we too much, lmao! grin
Re: Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital by baybbootz(f): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2010
OMG
after ol d rubish image the r causing 4 us,dy cary thyre kids 2 hustle 4 an american visa.this z so nt ryt,

STATE OV EMERGENCY, 9ja z headin 4 greater dooooooommmmmmmmmmm
cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments / Court Sacks Ganduje-led APC Exco In Kano, Upholds Shekarau’s Faction / Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.