Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,869 members, 7,876,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija (38055 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nice
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by ritux: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
On point
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by bankymoon16(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nice uncle dessy....
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by Biospnx(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Looking at him like

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by GloriaNinja(f): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Desmond Eliot sounds like a hypocrite
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by Holuwaseun001(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
.#OMG!! What a record, 26Million voted for BBNAIJA grand finale.The winner(Efe) had 15million.I can remember at the last general election the vote was around 15million for PMB,His Efe the president of Nigeria,When occasion call for voting president of Nigeria.Alot of people will not register not to talk of voting,They were fooled by an illusion they don't seems to hear before #BasedOnLogistics..BBNAIJA garned #780,000,000 for just a show that elapses for a period of 3month and the winner got 25million and SUV koreni about 16million all estimated to be 41million .Yet we all claim there is recession in the country,Nigerians receive sensecheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by cletz991(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
malware:
True talk Desmond. But what did you do to change the lives of your constituents?
Thank you boss for that question. Na bbnaija dem take de do Moral lessons.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by dy27(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
GURANTEEFUNDING:
guaranteefunds..org paying fast
reliable
dedicated
honest
Donate and let us help each other to rise above recession.guaranteefunds..org

Another loopers club in the making... please DO NOT TRY THEM O
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by babyfaceafrica: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nansense programme..glad it ended..no lessons learnt
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
OYA MAKE EVERYONE SHARE HIS OWN LESSON. MINE IS..... BE YOURSELF ANYWHERE YOU FIND YOURSELF SO THAT THINGS WILL COME TO YOU NATURALLY.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by Kingbuhari(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
why should I be proud of Nigeria
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by chiraqDemon(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:
LIKE HIS OUTFIT TO BBNAIJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmoZs6zZNyQ
D guy d ooze freshness
If him mess na freshhness him wan mess
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by chiraqDemon(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Holuwaseun001:
.#OMG!! What a record, 26Million voted for BBNAIJA grand finale.The winner(Efe) had 15million.I can remember at the last general election the vote was around 15million for PMB,His Efe the president of Nigeria,When occasion call for voting president of Nigeria.Alot of people will not register not to talk of voting,They were fooled by an illusion they don't seems to hear before #BasedOnLogistics..BBNAIJA garned #780,000,000 for just a show that elapses for a period of 3month and the winner got 25million and SUV koreni about 16million all estimated to be 41million .Yet we all claim there is recession in the country,Nigerians receive sensecheesy
The reason most nigerians will never go out to vote for the president is not because they dont care or because they are tired or this or that,
The main reason is the lack of security at centres, over the years u will always heae gunshots on the election day, thugs must attack one or two centres in every state, fight must erupt, thugs must attack, now who wants to go out and end up a casualty.
As i mentioned in other posts, i know u might say its not every centre that violence breaks out, but it might break out at ur centre and might break out in mine...

If the electoral process was just send "vote senator Joe Aaron" to 35045, from the comfort of ur home, u would be shocked that the number of voters would surpass any number u have seen in your life

The other reason given by minority (i do not support this as a reason not to vote even if it is true) is that ur votes do not count and they do not matter, i mean candidates with centres in their parlor manipulating results and even more manipulation being done at the top.

Its unfair to criticise nigerians devotion on the grounds that they voted on a show than they voted for a leader.
When the voting centres are made secure and the vote counting process is made fair then u would see a turn out like u would have never imagined

Also dont forget the fact that the number of votes do not portray the number of voters as multiple votes are allowed and so one person could possibly have 50votes meaning that less than 10million ppl coulf actually have voted cos im sure so many ppl would have voted 10 times just to see a winner of their choice
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by oruma19: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Never watched it, never cared, may never know why it wasnt hosted in Nigeria, which is why I never bothered to watch.
u nor get money to subscribe for gotv or dstv. Don't come and form like u Neva cared.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
oruma19:
u nor get money to subscribe for gotv or dstv. Don't come and form like u Neva cared.
You stink.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by ststyreal(f): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
malware:
True talk Desmond. But what have you done so far to change the lives of your constituents?
Walahiii, you no well with this your meme, so funny you know. God bless you sha for that closing question.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by oruma19: 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin E pain am...ahahahahaha
Billyonaire:
You stink.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija by malware: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
ststyreal:

Walahiii, you no well with this your meme, so funny you know. God bless you sha for that closing question.

Hmm.... Hafa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eunice Njeri Divorces Isaac Bukasa Hours After Wedding (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant / Davido’s Girlfriend Vs Wizkid’s Girlfriend......who Is Hotter? [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.