Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,761 members, 7,969,237 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

Hon Ben Igbakpa's Wife Is Plus 1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hon Ben Igbakpa's Wife Is Plus 1 (1033 Views)

Ben Chijioke TY Dies Of Coronavirus Disease / "When Your Wife Is Your Stylist" Joseph Yobo Looks Dope In Suit / Jiganbabaoja Celebrates His Birthday: "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Is Plus One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Ben Igbakpa's Wife Is Plus 1 by ubikings: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
To my sister, my friend, the mother of my house and my lovely wife. It all started when there was no sensible reason to trust and believe in me. The closest to you then waived me off as a road that leads to nowhere but you looked beyond that moment and heap all your trust confidence in me and what I stood for, went into prayers to rewrite our story. I remember in 2003 when the cold hand of death took my Dad in June and Mum in December precisely the same 29th of both month you stood by me and made a solemn promise and in your words " Be assured I will be your mother my only worry is if i have the capacity of the father too" and today you have played both roles for me and for our wonderful children too. I have risen and taken over the role of the father while you maintain mothering the household. Your positive and futuristic judgements were not wrong because is always alive to Right those path that the world seem wrong and give victory to those he has chosen. You have been with me all through the journey. I could not have wished for a better wife and friend. You have accepted and tolerated me despite my imperfections and deliberate disappointment at times yet all you pray for is a better me. I am never wrong even in some glaring situation. I bless God for making you my partner and better half. I thank you for your understanding. I thank God for the wisdom you never gave up on me. I thank God you are happier today. You ain't seen nothing yet darling . While waiting for a perfect time and gift to say thank you I want to wish you a very happy birthday with Long Life more wisdom and prosperity. Happy birthday Honey.

Congratulations once more, from your heart throb and darling husband.

Hon Ben Igbakpa and the children.

Re: Hon Ben Igbakpa's Wife Is Plus 1 by ubikings: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Congratulations Madam, best wishes in Jesus Name...Amen.
Re: Hon Ben Igbakpa's Wife Is Plus 1 by odiereke(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Happy birthday madam, LLNP. Nice commendation from your hubby.

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Butchers Meat In A Public Market In Lagos-dont Laugh After Watchin / Anita Joseph Turns Good Girl: “dress The Way You Want To Be Addressed” / A Heavily Pregnant Dolapo Oni Sexy In Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.