Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,892 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Don't Give Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Give Up (301 Views)

"Men, Don't Give Us Money Till You Marry Us" - Lady / You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Up by 1luvmypple: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
I am very happy writing this and want to use this medium to tell those suffering from quick ejaculation or loss of potency that there's still hope.

To my story, I started masturbing at the age of 15 and was only able to stop when I noticed I had damaged my nerves. I had damaged my joystick muscles and I tried hard to fix it. I bought a lot of herbal drugs but they did little to help my problem. I spent a whole lot of money trying to fix my sex life but it seems i was wasting money. It got to a point I wasn't having erection and that was when I started contemplating suicide.

When I came online I read about people complaining of the same problem with me then I know I wasn't alone and striked out the thought of suicide. I went to the Internet and I discovered kegel exercise and exercise itself that they help restore ones sex life. So I started exercising, doing the kegel and drinking lots of water and I bet i have noticed a much better difference in my joystick. I get erections even when I'm not thinking about sex. I can go 5-6 minutes round of sex now unlike when I wouldn't be able to last up to a minute and my joystick will refuse to get up again. After first round of sex it doesn't take long before my joystick gets erected again and I'm beginning to feel like a man again. I really want to thank God for this second chance because what makes a man a man is the thing between his legs. I know even if I have the whole money in the world I'd never be happy.

To those having this same problem please employ this same method as i did and stop masturbing. I'm not saying I have solved it 100% but there's improvement and it's making me more optimistic. God will surely see us through. Don't give up.

Please forgive my blunders. I'm not too good in writing

(1) (Reply)

Hiding Our Relationships / FRSC Officer And Fianceeā€™s Pre-wedding Photo / Lover Boy Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.