Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,040 members, 7,946,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (752756 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (774) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 5:57am On Jun 17, 2020
RX480:

This is just one guy and he's posted stuff like this before, he won't go further than screenshots/fanart, to me it's just overkill to pump out 3 pages of complaints for something that trivial, it gave me false hope thinking that you people were talking about something interesting.
Guy chill abeg. Don't we have the right to complain? Don't we have the right to choose what we want to see? I don't know how you can't understand why it is annoying for some people when they open nairaland and what they get is lewd images of anime characters. If I wanted to see such content, I know exactly where to find loads of it. This isn't the appropriate place for such so the poster is clearly in the wrong here. And like the other guy said, it's only a matter of time before more people join and make this place totally NSFW. I've seen it happen before, so it's best to contain it before it gets out of hand.

It's not like we're saying people can't post whatever they want (as long as it's anime related). We're just saying we should be able to choose whether we want to see NSFW content or not. It's that simple. I don't know why you're bothered about that.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Mark23:

Guy chill abeg. Don't we have the right to complain? Don't we have the right to choose what we want to see? I don't know how you can't understand why it is annoying for some people when they open nairaland and what they get is lewd images of anime characters. If I wanted to see such content, I know exactly where to find loads of it. This isn't the appropriate place for such so the poster is clearly in the wrong here. And like the other guy said, it's only a matter of time before more people join and make this place totally NSFW. I've seen it happen before, so it's best to contain it before it gets out of hand.

It's not like we're saying people can't post whatever they want (as long as it's anime related). We're just saying we should be able to choose whether we want to see NSFW content or not. It's that simple. I don't know why you're bothered about that.
nawa for una oooo. Dont u guys find it annoying. Dat nani guy hasn't said one single word to either defend himself or try to ease d pain of everyone involved...doesn't that suggests he will continue in the same unwanted behaviour!!!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JasonBoss: 11:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Whose watching dragon ball super here
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Family ××

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mark23:

I don't have any problems with wanting better formatting options because I want those too, NL would benefit from spoiler tags and ability to blur images unless opened, that would give everyone more freedom to use the website.

What I do have a problem with is you guys' initial overreaction to something so miniscule, that ultimately came to a massive waste of time and effort as the guy just quietly ignored all of you out of spite as donwizzy7 noticed. Not only was the result counterproductive, absolutely nothing was achieved from the endless ranting. If you asked him to tone it down the "issue" would've been solved quickly and easily.

My entire point is that we should handle these things calmly, we're not children.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
RX480:

I don't have any problems with wanting better formatting options because I want those too, NL would benefit from spoiler tags and ability to blur images unless opened, that would give everyone more freedom to use the website.

What I do have a problem with is you guys' initial overreaction to something so miniscule, that ultimately came to a massive waste of time and effort as the guy just quietly ignored all of you out of spite as donwizzy7 noticed. Not only was the result counterproductive, absolutely nothing was achieved from the endless ranting. If you asked him to tone it down the "issue" would've been solved quickly and easily.

My entire point is that we should handle these things calmly, we're not children.
As we're not children this whole thing shouldn't have happened in the first place. But it did because the poster is very immature. Asking them to tone it down wouldn't have worked because they'd just ignore that too.

And I don't care whether the poster comments or not cos we've gotten our point across . This whole "overreaction" should also serve as a warning to any other person that feels like posting NSFW content here without regard for others.

NoonMasamune and CoolUsername have suggested ways to go about this issue. And CoolUsername username also suggested reporting anyone that still goes ahead to post innappropriate content here, so obviously something was achieved from the endless ranting.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Okay....I think we've wonderfully succeeded in arguing our eyeballs out....pls kindly let us all return to enjoying the thread normally like it should be. Thank you.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
donwizzy7:
I can see only 22rules here...and b4 anyone posts any tin..dey'll always see d rules first...u all know i was abit concerned about nani's madness from d very beginning..evryone ignored my warnings like it was a small case....just so u know how crazy dis guy really is...despite all our concerns..he will keep posting doz crazy lewd screenshots like we dont exist! Na da tym unna go hear am!!!

Dont you think you are overreacting
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Dont you think you are overreacting
that one na dessert...the main course is coming...just let the guy prove to have perpetual thick skin and deaf ears first
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mark23:

I'm sorry bro, it's a public forum. You have no right over another person's post except it breaks the rules, If not, suck it in.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
yasolan:

I'm sorry bro, it's a public forum. You have no right over another person's post except it breaks the rules, If not, suck it in.
really...u av no idea dude...there're folks here that can do worse tins than what nani is doing....and just so u know..that antispam is pretty dumb...it only detects words and not pictures...so there're thousands of ways to cicumvent it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
yasolan:

Rule 5 was broken
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mark23:

Rule 5 was broken
well antispam is dumb....until someone reports d issue..it remains dormant
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Eona89:

Omg! Please help me with a link or direct me on where to download it from... PLEASE! ��
try 'animelist .pw' (*no space*) change language to Farsi 'fa' at the bottom for direct download links and use chrome so you can google translate the pages (which will now be in Persian) for easy navigation...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
××××

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
donwizzy7:
really...u av no idea dude...there're folks here that can do worse tins than what nani is doing....and just so u know..that antispam is pretty dumb...it only detects words and not pictures...so there're thousands of ways to cicumvent it.
That's why there's a report button sir. When you report a real person(moderator) reviews the post not a bot.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mark23:

Rule 5 was broken
Click on the report button, if you deem it fit sir
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Done ✔️

Nice anime

8 / 10

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
CoolUsername:

I'm gonna need you to get waaaay off my back on this.
okay then I'm gonna get off that thing cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Just finished these

Rascal Does Not Dream (plus the movie sequel)
Has a Steins;Gate vibe.... 8/10

Teenage RomCom SNAFU
I found this one surprisingly relatable so... 9.5/10

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
HRwells:
okay then I'm gonna get off that thing cheesy

Pitch meeting references are tight.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
RX480:
This level of wahala over some mild ecchi rivals Naruto power level discussions.

nairaland never disappoints.

Well, this is a thread for sperging out about anime. High levels of autism should be expected.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
In two weeks...

A New Season begins cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Telegram Anime/Manga GC ✴

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
nani667:
Telegram Anime/Manga GC ✴
dis is exactly what i'm saying....antispam is an intergalactic idiot...can't ban you when you manipulate screenshots, images and pictures!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:25am On Jun 18, 2020
The Strongest ××

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 12:38am On Jun 18, 2020
donwizzy7:
For doz dat need it...to do large file downloading..use night plans..like this: 2 mtn sims (N50 on each sims for 500MB each); 1 glo sim (N100 for 1GB..accumulation allowed); 2 airtel sim (N25 for 250MB..up to 5times..for N125); 9mobile sim (N200 for 1GB). Enjoy!
Codes pls
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:41am On Jun 18, 2020
nani667:
In two weeks...

A New Season begins cheesy
1, 2, 4 and 6 � �
Overall the list looks promising
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2020
nani667:
The Strongest ××
That's my waifu right there tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Anybody with download links for space dandy season 2....donot include animerush

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (774) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.