Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (720402 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (763) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:15am On Nov 11, 2018
DankPineapple:

Guy world trigger finally coming out of hiatus
anime or manga?

*edited* jist checked online...the manga...cant wait to see Jin in action again...as long as he doesnt die anytime soon...i cant remember the chapter i stopped before sef...lemme check wherr haitus started
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:17am On Nov 11, 2018
nani667:

Black Clover is Garbage tho... I'm just watching based on management... And as per say I don already dey follow up from beginning... Almost 60 episodes in and it is still shite... Main Character is Garbage....

But you can seee it for yourself... Some people doo enjoy Garbage... That is probably why you mentioned some people saying it is their favorite
same tot i had...i stopped watching at lik ep30...i gave up on it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:23am On Nov 11, 2018
Weedfree:

You my friend have excellent taste in anime.You just listed some of my favourites like World trigger and Darker than Black. It is a shame they are not popularMy theory is good anime are those with a maximum of three seasons anything beyond that is pointless.I have been looking for someone to discuss the ending of Darker than Black the manga has a different ending.
i didn't read the darker than black manga sha...only watched the anime

Didnt like season 2 except the fight scenes...season 2 jjst felt like typical anime
Season 1 on the other hand was epic...same as the OVAs after season 1

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Weedfree: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Baddestguyp:

Didnt like season 2 except the fight scenes...season 2 jjst felt like typical anime

It was one of those few anime which starts off without a manga or novel.The manga came after the anime there is no much information on the manga on Wikipedia but from what I heard Hei killed Yui and went on being a detective with Abigail and the rest.You are one of those that hate the season 2 why might I ask
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
RX480:

I only watched it because I wanted to understand the memes, now I want more.

Sadly they decided to end the Anime after Season 2... I will never understand why... So many things still left undone.. The aim of the Anime was always for Satou Kazuma to defeat the Demon King... They never even got anywhere close to hearing anything about the Demon King, they just completed some quests and they decided to end the Anime sad

Sad stuff

Well.. At least there's an Anime movie in the works.. Looking foreward to that in 2019

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Season 2 loaded ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
nani667:
Season 2 loaded ✔️
what data plan do you use in downloading anime at such high sizes and what app is that?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
CapedBaldy:

what data plan do you use in downloading anime at such high sizes and what app is that?
I too wonder
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
CapedBaldy:

Arthurity1:
I too wonder

Swift 4G LTE ✴️

Unlimited ✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Latest Episode looking good as usual ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
nani667:

Sadly they decided to end the Anime after Season 2... I will never understand why... So many things still left undone.. The aim of the Anime was always for Satou Kazuma to defeat the Demon King... They never even got anywhere close to hearing anything about the Demon King, they just completed some quests and they decided to end the Anime sad

Sad stuff

Well.. At least there's an Anime movie in the works.. Looking foreward to that in 2019

The worst part is there's enough stuff from the light novels to make up to 4 more seasons but apparently the publishers are known for making few seasons to just advertise the books.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is my favourite episode so far

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by victory148(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Please who has one piece episodes and lives in Port Harcourt?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
RX480:
do you read the manga?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Arthurity1:
do you read the manga?

I've read the manga up to chapter 10 but I know they switched the water town and goblin lord arcs in the anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
RX480:

I've read the manga up to chapter 10 but I know they switched the water town and goblin lord arcs in the anime
God bless you... I thought I was the only one that noticed it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2018
nani667:
Latest Episode looking good as usual ✔️
Still wondering how a 2000 year old elf can be that naive.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wisemrtortoise: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
RX480:

i like how they gave the elf a mature voice in the English dub
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kaycee7:
Still wondering how a 2000 year old elf can be that naive.

She's been flexing in her home for that long... She can only know what she has been exposed to...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Just started...

Looking Epic

HD ✔️✔️ the best way to enjoy Anime ✔️✔️

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
nani667:

She's been flexing in her home for that long... She can only know what she has been exposed to...
Also, how is she still flat-chested at 2000 years old? Or do elves start growing oppai from 3000 years?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wisemrtortoise: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kaycee7:
Also, how is she still flat-chested at 2000 years old? Or do elves start growing oppai from 3000 years?

goblin slayer is heavily based off of dungeons and dragons. i guessing they are drawn based on how they are depicted in it, instead of making her a typical busty anime loli
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
wisemrtortoise:

goblin slayer is heavily based off of dungeons and dragons. i guessing they are drawn based on how they are depicted in it, instead of making her a typical busty anime loli
I'm just fooling around. grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2018
this is funny

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bossman HD ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:25am On Nov 14, 2018
nani667:
Bossman HD ✔️
Have you finished it?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kaycee7:
Have you finished it?

Yup

Epic Stuff

Although I don't really like how it ended

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
nani667:

Yup

Epic Stuff

Although I don't really like how it ended
The scene at the last pic gives me goosebumps everytime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DankPineapple: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Baddestguyp:

season 2 confuse me die

my friend said i should watch the ova but i havent
and how did hei loose his powers
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Who knows anything about when one of my favorite anime one punch man 2 is going to air.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (763) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.