Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (749904 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by abduleez1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
nani667:
Power chuan

I hear say she no dey baff. sad

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
abduleez1:

I hear say she no dey baff. sad

Like a true otaku gamer

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by abduleez1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
CoolUsername:

Like a true otaku gamer

grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Glow up ⬆️

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
✔️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Discountsempai: 5:17am On Nov 06, 2022
Anime girls in kimono, day 2

SAUCE 1

SAUCE DEUX

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Bencoco13(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2022
nani667:
✔️
Wait why is Armin there?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu2: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2022
Something I drew for holloween.
I forgot to share

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
nani667:
Glow up ⬆️

He Sun Ken Rock-ified himself.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
IMAliyu2:
Something I drew for holloween.
I forgot to share

Boy or girl?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu2: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
CoolUsername:

Boy or girl?
Yes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Discountsempai: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Anime girls in kimono day 3

SAUCE

2SAUCE

Rem

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Discountsempai: 5:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Novel AI illustration, apparently

SOURCE: TWITTER.

Artist's twitter page.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
✔️✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
✔️✔️✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
The First of his name:

ZARAKI KENPACHI

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Discountsempai: 4:41am On Nov 08, 2022
Anime girls in kimono, day 4..

SAUCE

TWO

THREE

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Discountsempai: 5:20am On Nov 08, 2022
Some more AI Art...

SAUCE

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mayuri's new design though. Pierrot just reminding folks who tf they are with these visuals

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Wait...what? grin

Sword Art Online in real life grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Discountsempai: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Wait...what? grin

Sword Art Online in real life grin

I doubt.

We haven't gotten VR capability to the point where you can exist in a virtual world, and eat , drink and survive on virtual food.

SAO is still decades away from reality...unless we place the players on Total Parenteral Nutrition while playing...OR....someone invents a VR headset that can connect directly to the hunger center in your brain and fool it into thinking you are eating food IRL when you are eating food in the game...and so forth.

In brief, we have to get a VR headset, maybe in combination with a bodysuit...that can integrate with our central nervous system in such a way that it would make a VR world look realistic, down to touch and feeling. That's ultracomplex science.

Maybe by the year 2253 perhaps.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Discountsempai: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
From twitter again

Novel AI illustration

=SAUCE

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Discountsempai:

I doubt.

We haven't gotten VR capability to the point where you can exist in a virtual world, and eat , drink and survive on virtual food.

SAO is still decades away from reality...unless we place the players on Total Parenteral Nutrition while playing...OR....someone invents a VR headset that can connect directly to the hunger center in your brain and fool it into thinking you are eating food IRL when you are eating food in the game...and so forth.

In brief, we have to get a VR headset, maybe in combination with a bodysuit...that can integrate with our central nervous system in such a way that it would make a VR world look realistic, down to touch and feeling. That's ultracomplex science.

Maybe by the year 2253 perhaps.
it doesn't have to be exactly like SAO...
it just has to be about any virtual game with the headgear having the capability of killing..

You get?

It doesn't mean the game will be open for the public to play with the headset

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Discountsempai: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Baddestguyp:
it doesn't have to be exactly like SAO...
it just has to be about any virtual game with the headgear having the capability of killing..

You get?

It doesn't mean the game will be open for the public to play with the headset

Killing virtually...yes.

Killing someone virtually and for real? That involves far more science than we have...plus it raises a lot of ethical and legal questions...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Najdorf: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
itspreshh:
My Life as Inukai-san's Dog TV anime for broadcast January 6, 2023..

As someone who read part of the manga....
Holy shiit Peak Fiction!!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID_gMmbBaUw
Naaaahhhh you got to be kidding me!

At this point nhentai's worst tags will be getting adaptations in a few years.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Discountsempai:

Killing virtually...yes.

Killing someone virtually and for real? That involves far more science than we have...plus it raises a lot of ethical and legal questions...
what are you saying sef?

The tech there is pretty normal...
You're the one who doesn't understand...

It's the headgear that kills, not the game...
If you die in the game, the gear receives the signal and kills the person...

What is special in that tech that you say we don't have yet...
It's very easy to do sef
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nkiliuzo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Discountsempai:

Killing virtually...yes.

not really tho, just make an headset that can send enough shockwave to the brain that can kill ya, am sure such a tech exist or at least practical with today's science

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Discountsempai: 4:50am On Nov 09, 2022
Anime girls in kimono, day 5.

SAUCE

SAUCE 2

THREE!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Discountsempai: 5:08am On Nov 09, 2022
Komi Shouko from Komi can't communicate.

Art by Mi

Art by Takitaa

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Haynnie: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2022
itspreshh:
This anime is crazy...Initial D

I'm still in the first part: Initial D First Stage...
And the classic songs used are great

How tf did I not know about this anime before?
I’ve watched the actual movie of this anime tho
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Discountsempai: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2022
itspreshh:
This anime is crazy...Initial D

I'm still in the first part: Initial D First Stage...
And the classic songs used are great

How tf did I not know about this anime before?

NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu5TDEpAqwQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (772) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.