Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,085 members, 7,890,588 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

My Wife Love Fighting With Pant And Bra Man Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Love Fighting With Pant And Bra Man Tells Court (512 Views)

"Your Comment Will Be Blocked"akwa Ibom Big Backside Girl Pose With Pant(photos) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Love Fighting With Pant And Bra Man Tells Court by nonnyblog: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
A tricycle rider, Jelili Olanrewaju, has sued for the divorce of his
wife, Rafiat Olanrewaju, at the Ile Tuntun Customary Court,
Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State. Jelili sued for divorce on the grounds
that his wife was stubborn, troublesome, quarrelsome and
disrespectful to his parents and relatives. He added that she
was always fighting him.
He thus prayed the court that their marriage be dissolved and
the custody of the children granted him.
“The greatest mistake I have ever made in life was to marry my
wife, “Jelili said.
“While we were dating, she hid her true nature from me. I
thought I knew her well enough and believed she was going to
be a dutiful wife. She started showing her true self the day we
got married . And a week after I started regretting ever marrying
her.
“We have lived in eight
Read more via- www.nonnyblog1..co.ke/2017/04/hmm-my-wife-love-fighting-with-pant-and.html?m=1
Re: My Wife Love Fighting With Pant And Bra Man Tells Court by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin
Re: My Wife Love Fighting With Pant And Bra Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
WWE style, baby!
Re: My Wife Love Fighting With Pant And Bra Man Tells Court by Fweshspice(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
this is what normally unfold when u get married to someone u dated for 3weeks 4 days lol grin
Re: My Wife Love Fighting With Pant And Bra Man Tells Court by bamog(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin

Re: My Wife Love Fighting With Pant And Bra Man Tells Court by Quinn22(f): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
His wife is very fetish grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Love Fighting With Pant And Bra Man Tells Court by wordbank(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Is it not afonja vs afonja?
Proudly afonjas say YEAH YEAH

(1) (Reply)

Is Shoprite The Best Place To Show A Lady Love? / Some Things You Need To Know & Believe About Marriage Before You Commit Yourself / Must Read! 25 Shocking Reasons Why Ladies Cheat (photos) No. 18 Must Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.