Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,360 members, 7,974,497 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:17 AM

Writing And Editing Jobs Needed!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writing And Editing Jobs Needed!!! (562 Views)

Biochemistry Internship Jobs Needed!!!! / Writing/editing/proofreading Jobs Needed / Jobs Needed In Dubai And Qatar Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing And Editing Jobs Needed!!! by laura29: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello All,

Please I need information on how to go about writing and editing articles for people and getting paid for the services I render.

I possess a Master of Arts degree and I want to start writing before I get the dream job. Please, people who write on fiver and other online sites, can you please put me through effectively, I don't mind sharing my pay by percentage.

I am open to working as an editor in organizations that need my professional service.

Please help!

Thank you.
Re: Writing And Editing Jobs Needed!!! by Neduzze5(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2017
Where's your location? And can you accept a pay of N10, 000?

1 Like

Re: Writing And Editing Jobs Needed!!! by forzarush(f): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2017
laura29:
Hello All,

Please I need information on how to go about writing and editing articles for people and getting paid for the services I render.

I possess a Master of Arts degree and I want to start writing before I get the dream job. Please, people who write on fiver and other online sites, can you please put me through effectively, I don't mind sharing my pay by percentage.

I am open to working as an editor in organizations that need my professional service.

Please help!

Thank you.
what you need do after getting clients is to ask for what they want in particular, I.e,the content( advert,article,etc),the target audience, language etc. Then,editing shouldn't be a problem for you as you have a Masters degree, I have only my first degree and I edit/proofread well. Goodluck dear. You can pass some jobs onto me too.

1 Like

Re: Writing And Editing Jobs Needed!!! by laura29: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
Neduzze5:
Where's your location? And can you accept a pay of N10, 000?

Thanks for replying.
I am based in lagos, but it depends on the timing i am given. Please is the 10k for a week, month etc and also if I will work from home. I can give it a shot.
Re: Writing And Editing Jobs Needed!!! by laura29: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
forzarush:
what you need do after getting clients is to ask for what they want in particular, I.e,the content( advert,article,etc),the target audience, language etc. Then,editing shouldn't be a problem for you as you have a Masters degree, I have only my first degree and I edit/proofread well. Goodluck dear. You can pass some jobs onto me too.

Thank you for taking time out to explain. I will surely connect to extra jobs if any arises. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Front Desk/executive Assistant Needed - Victoria Island, Lagos / Vacancies For Distributors - Lagos / Sales Force Consulting Recruitment For Supervisor 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.