Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud (29528 Views)

Court Sentences Siblings To One-year In Prison For N4bn Fraud / EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns 606 Autos Babafemi Sarumi Samusideen For N207.1M Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:
dats y i dont like partnering with people..

Only you self na patner to yourself grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by BABANGBALI: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Igbos always in the news for negative reasons

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by RealHaute: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Don't partner with me abeg.
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by estyvino(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:

Your are not equal to match, you must be married, otherwise I will partner with you @ all cost! Lolz

I meant well
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by Homers123(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
One day for the owner
r don come.
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by muller101(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
hrhobi1:
WHAT ABOUT CHUDDY UGORJI OF MMM ??
he is in malaysia.
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by dongreatty(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=itsdumebi post=55445696]

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/10/efcc-arraigns-lets-partner-md-nwokike-wife-n4bn-fraud/
[Shine Shine why You knw Enugu people really you me inclusive.
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by amiibaby(f): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
SageTravels:

What is Good
EFCC
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by anytexy: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
MMM comes mind. Chai! My cash.....hmmmm
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by yomi007k(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
9jakohai:

Ten per cent interest monthly? Just like that?

Where is someone going to get money to sustain that.

As some wise person once said....if it sounds to good to be true...it usually is.

Kai....Nigerians.

D problem is dt most ppl dnt knw d standard achievable interest rate....

I bet u 6months from now ppl go still fall for ds kind trips

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by Mrservicess: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ok
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by Day11(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:

Aunty Simbi...Can I partner with you for real? sad
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by futurewise11(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
yomi007k:
lipsrsealed

Bonnie n Clyde

Economist....Prisoner Dilemma....
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by factwriter(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
yomi007k:
lipsrsealed

Bonnie n Clyde

"..just me and my girlfriend"

(in 2pac's voice)
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
LOcal 419....Ponzi.
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by LEXYCOM: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
am a contributor with the company and i have over 1 million naira stocked with the company.....
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by mooremoney(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Akalia:
My #400,000 is gone down the drain?
Sorry buh u no follow chop rice for nnamdi azikiwe stadium that year?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by Akalia(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
mooremoney:

Sorry buh u no follow chop rice for nnamdi azikiwe stadium that year?
what's a bag of rice to compare to how much of my hard earned money that is at stake here? Matter of fact I didn't partake in the goodies hand out that year, I didn't even attend the event. Bro if you are connected to chief patrick nwokike, I appeal to you to help me recover my capital. Ok?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by cnonyechi(f): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dottore:
So "Shine shine" (that's what he is popularly called) and his wife don finally go court. Na so the matter go become history in no distant time.

Meanwhile the bane of the whole issue is greed both on the part of depositors and the CEO.

Just like mmm a lot of people really enjoyed his monthly 10percent interest on any amount deposited before the terrible crash last year January. As if people didn't learn their lessons mmm spread like wild fire before the dust of Shine Shane's saga could settle.

The same greed landed people to their turmoil months after. Yet other Ponzi are in existence and some people are foolishly and greedily participating in them.

U r right ooh. Jan 2017 he shared bags of rice to not less Dan 100houses on d street where we all live including cash and detergents. Abeg make Dem leave am at least him non chop alone
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by CyberWolf: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
hrhobi1:
WHAT ABOUT CHUDDY UGORJI OF MMM ??
Chuddy will easily deny you and win you in court because you didn't give him any money nor deposit money in his bank account. He will also deny ownership of the website because the site can't be traced to him. It was probably hosted and paid for via cryptocurrency so, it's untraceable.. You see the court can't convict him without evidencr.. He is a crook, but a smart one just like our leaders..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
A lot of people I know are victims..
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by wintersnow(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:

Me love your boots
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
10-count charge? I was actually expecting to see 100-count charge.
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by buffalowings: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
yinmu

call me when you give each 25 years in prison

at most in 2yrs they will be out
and then they can enjoy the fruits of their labour.

if you lost your money to them
na thunder go fire you again
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by mooremoney(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Akalia:
what's a bag of rice to compare to how much of my hard earned money that is at stake here? Matter of fact I didn't partake in the goodies hand out that year, I didn't even attend the event. Bro if you are connected to chief patrick nwokike, I appeal to you to help me recover my capital. Ok?
bro no vex. I don't know the man in any way. I was just asking. My money also dey there too.
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by Monk92(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
This one na sergey mavrodi d aba version. grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by emmy02(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hehehe... Even esusu.me don crash
Re: EFCC Arraigns ‘let’s Partner With You’ MD, Nwokike, Wife For N4bn Fraud by Boyooosa(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
SOME SET OF PPLE SHA! SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego / Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) / Ogun Police Confirm Arrest Of Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.