Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,016 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

All You Need To Know About STD - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All You Need To Know About STD (340 Views)

Speaking To Your Partner About Std's- 4 Tips To Make The Process A Lot More Easi / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About STD by taphealth24: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
The term sexually transmitted disease (STD) is used to refer to any illness that is passed one person to another through vaginal, anal, or MouthAction. An STD may also be referred to as a sexually transmitted infection (STI) or venereal disease (VD). This does not mean that sex is the only way that STDs can be transmitted. continue reading...>> https://taphealth24.com/2017/03/28/what-you-need-to-know-about-stds/

(1) (Reply)

Popular Tanks From Wotofo! / Getting Help And Advice On Back Pain / N One Week, Says FG NEWS Meningitis Epidemic Kills 745 In One Week, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.