Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

I am Booked Till August! Davido Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I am Booked Till August! Davido Says (25396 Views)

Wizkid Reveals More I Am Booked For The Next 3 Years / Wizkid Booked Till 2021 (For 3 Years) / "Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am Booked Till August! Davido Says by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Shut up
He has the money to train those two kids

He got many houses

What else do you want him to spend his money on ?? Your pusssy ??

You are a disgrace for that you think everyone is like you abi ninja turtle go Bleep me lol before davido

The boy is immature and not even money can get him this kitty
Re: I am Booked Till August! Davido Says by profbabatunde: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: I am Booked Till August! Davido Says by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
solasoulmusic:

You are a disgrace for that you think everyone is like you abi ninja turtle go Bleep me lol before davido

The boy is immature and not even money can get him this kitty

Yes
Your pusssy is made of gold and the tunnel leads straight to heaven

I know the type of people you fucck, Dangote, Bill Gates, Tom Cruise, Donald Trump

Shut up there

Who would wanna fucck you ??

You pusssy is for agbero and bus drivers
Re: I am Booked Till August! Davido Says by lavenjcrown(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hope this davido is not cripple with the way he poses this days.
Re: I am Booked Till August! Davido Says by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Yes
Your pusssy is made of gold and the tunnel leads straight to heaven

I know the type of people you fucck, Dangote, Bill Gates, Tom Cruise, Donald Trump

Shut up there

Who would wanna fucck you ??

You pusssy is for agbero and bus drivers

See your mind jobless fool it's only pussy you know na your hustle na your come to glory

Person wey shame the mother of his child I want nothing to do with him I don't even find him attractive to be honest

I don't have to be an ashawo to have my spec I don't mess with kiss and tell niggas

Your so worried about my pussy you probably wish you had one you talk like a guy cause no woman can ever insult another like this unless them don Bleep you commot with no money no love no attention so na NL you dey find relevance na your papa pussy davido dey Bleep
Anuofia! Brain like bread body like fish
Re: I am Booked Till August! Davido Says by ExInferis(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
This overrated punk again.

I just don't understand his tortoise head.

Maybe his mum fuct a ninja turtle.

1 Like

Re: I am Booked Till August! Davido Says by Henon: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Just August and you are shouting. I'm booked for life.
Re: I am Booked Till August! Davido Says by Daudasneh(m): 1:11am On Apr 12, 2017
Efe give dis guy loan make him clear his dept pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) / Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria / 2face, Tboss, Kemen, Efe, Bassey Stun At Comedian Funnybone Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.