Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) (34619 Views)

Fun Photos Of Efe And Kemen Working Out / Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / The Biography & Profile Of Efe (Big Brother Naija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by SageTravels: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2017
We understand. Remember when baba won presidential election. The trekkers
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Perfect example for a retard with no future ambition. While Efe is N25million richer. He still remains where he is
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by divinelove(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by EzigboNwanma(f): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2017
Infact this is based on joblessness
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by robosky02(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2017
ekems2017:
E don do na.

watin don do

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2017
obembet:
My mum was in the sitting room, I was outside. She called me to help her bring her handbag from her room. I brought the bag, and asked her where I should keep it. Mum said I should keep it on her head. Brothers and sisters, as an obedient child, I kept the bag on her head. The only thing I remember after placing the bag on her head is that the earth became void and without form. Everywhere was dark and it felt like Genesis chapter 1:1&2 all over again

Have a wonderful day full of God's blessings.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=Behira post=55462289] undecided Ahn ahn i almost threw up now..... Op u should include graphic pics on the title[/quote
What is graphic in dat.... Check the background you will see the inscription STUDIO
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by 2016v2017: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2017
obembet:
My mum was in the sitting room, I was outside. She called me to help her bring her handbag from her room. I brought the bag, and asked her where I should keep it. Mum said I should keep it on her head. Brothers and sisters, as an obedient child, I kept the bag on her head. The only thing I remember after placing the bag on her head is that the earth became void and without form. Everywhere was dark and it felt like Genesis chapter 1:1&2 all over again

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by xjiggy: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2017
If Nigerian youth and young adults devote the same time, money and effort used in supporting BBNaija into cultivating Rice, Beans and Cassava, the prices of these food commodities will reduce by half. Let's be Focused. #teamfocus
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by kinggogo: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2017
Dis guy na idiot undecided
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by oheni(f): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2017
my neighbor is praying now and he is shouting let the God of Efe fight my battles...
and d children are responding "Based on logistics" grin
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Seeall(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2017
Efe win, glory to God and thanks to Nigerian, particular the fans, but let encourage him in a way as using the money wisely, I think one among the reasons we support him.
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by deleo16(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by lightwind(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2017
GodSucks:
Look for me!!!
Ur signature Horrible, Ur monika Horrible, Ur DP Horrible ....are u a MONSTER? no offence
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2017
Some pple jst mad
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by lightwind(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2017
MillionDollars:
Efe dis efe dat, i have an appointment from berger to ketu, common tfare i no get
But ur monika says all now
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by xtiandamondre(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
obembet:

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by ReachHard: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Just because of N25 million, that you can't even touch.
Don't go and be useful to yourself.
Oniranu.
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by adecares(f): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
This awful
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by clems88(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
MillionDollars:
Efe dis efe dat, i have an appointment from berger to ketu, common tfare i no get
based on logistics you have to do babiya Allah to raise some tfair grin
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by clems88(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
oheni:
my neighbor is praying now and he is shouting let the God of Efe fight my battles...
and d children are responding "Based on logistics" grin
lol grin #wawa#

1 Like

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
SageTravels:
Timaya..plaintain seller

Olajumoke..bread seller

Don jazzy..akamu seller

Efe..tomato seller
Patorankin gala seller
They all turned millionaires

O Lord pls just show me wat to sell

Garden egg
Nunu
Fura
Bitter kola
Etc
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
GodSucks:
Look for me!!!
which game be this?

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by lightwind(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
GodSucks:

My mind is horrible

still trying to figure out if I'm a monster,
seems u hav somany of this pictures ....seems u live Cote d'Ivoire....
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
kelvinjo94:
I did worse for UTI that year
Well done grin
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
mumu
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=Lloydfather post=55471181][/quote] better kola I guess
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
SageTravels:
Timaya..plaintain seller
Olajumoke..bread seller
Don jazzy..akamu seller
Efe..tomato seller
They all turned millionaires
O Lord pls just show me wat to sell
Garden egg Nunu Fura Bitter kola Etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Enjoying A Bubble Bath / Meet The Vice Presidential Candidates Of Pdp And Apc (pictures) / Victoria Inyama Apologizes To Tonto Dikeh For Calling Her Out Over Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.