Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic (32772 Views)

Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) / Shan George Undergoes Spine Surgery (Pictured In Hospital) / Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic by princechurchill(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
CHARLOE:

Ignorant & silly reasoning! Why set 1 rule for members n another for pastors? So Christians can marry many wives cos David did? Is David ur standard/shepherd or Jesus?

I used him as a point, but if you are without sin please cast the first stone
Re: Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic by amiibaby(f): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
vatiqan:

But you comment on almost every post on nairaland....
lol
Re: Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic by Myself2(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
veekid:
The question should be which of these pastors is Shan George sleeping with?

Wait; Stephaniyabo means what?

This goat called Freeze , why do they call him daddy.
Dude doesnt have what it takes to be a daddy.He couldn't keep a wife even
Re: Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic by hope4life: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
adekanmbi1986:
Hmnnm

It grieves my heart when I see people painting women or women painting themselves as sex objects. Our world has painted the women as good for nothing except for sex and give them money. Women were not created as sec objects. They are part and parcel of God's good complete creation.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic by ziga: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
Can see you learn 1 or 2 from the previous guy that ask this question and you did make use of the question mark...but lemme ask you this question, was Eve not asign to Adam? But here is a woman asking if its a crime to sleep with a pastor, somebody else husband.... Na dem dey hustle pastors na, dem dey use their hand carry apple dey look for men of God, mind you say pastor na human being too, he's entitled to sin as well

Eve was assigned to Adam.

It is either you are joking

Or

English is truthfully not our language and I just misunderstood you.

Dem dey hustle pastor?

Na pastor wey be hustler na im person go fit hustle na.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic by charlesucheh(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
two brains jam, come knock !!!!!! freez and shan are ................ fill abeg.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic by augustine: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
princechurchill:
David had sex with a woman and killed her husband then asked for forgiveness, even when God regarded him as a man after his own heart, pastors are human so kini big deal
Please be informed that God is just and does not acquit the guilty. For the life of Uriah (Bathsheba's husband) David paid with the lives of his four children. The first child he had with Bathsheba, Amnon who raped his sister, Absalom who sought to overthrow him and Adonijah who asked for his last wife.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic by farihafaheemah(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
Bros is English language new to you? , I don't know if you are asking a question or you making a statement.... Learn how to use your question mark, hope you not one of those people giving us bad image wey dey make the rest of the world say we no sabi speak English, even though dem no dey use am collect money for bank, but at least you for pretend to be good at it now
Read your comment again and make necessary correction. Then, I can respond to your question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship / Nicki Minaj Fan Goes 'crazy' After Seeing Her Bare 'butt On Stage / Prince Nelson Celebrates 26th Birthday, Gets Plot Of Land, Gifts From Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.