Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,793 members, 7,893,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians (30320 Views)

Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married / Efe, Bisola, Tboss, Debie-Rise, Marvis To Be Celebrated At Rumours VI / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians by Avater0147(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
but the Debbie rise now mugu oo..which kind shirt she wear
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians by soulfood(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians by DAVE41(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Polyphony:

and you quoted my useless comment which makes you more useless based on longitude eh sorry, logistics.

YOUR LOGISTICS IS AS USELESS AS BASED ON THE USELESS COMMENT YOU WROTE UP THERE grin grin
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians by Smartademu(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Debbie-rise, my CRUSH wink wink wink grin
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Who is the amebo that told you i deactivated? grin cos i did that on a low key.
Na my personal amebogrin
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oyind17:
Na my personal amebogrin
Hehehehehehe greet the amebo for me oo grin
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
DAVE41:

YOUR LOGISTICS IS AS USELESS AS BASED ON THE USELESS COMMENT YOU WROTE UP THERE grin grin
you're hungry. Go buy yourself some big fat belly burgers or something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rarara's Mother, Halima Adamu Kidnapped / Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture / Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.