Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan (20463 Views)

Malabu Scandal: Nigeria Secures First Victory Again / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by back2sender: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
madridguy:
They should leave GEJ alone before his boys enter creek again.

Leave GEJ and let move on. The Rep should focus more about something better and not what will drag us backward again.

My kobo.
So the militants are GEJ private army, ol boy tell me something!. This is treason against Nigeria.
Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by EnkayDezign: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
hmm...Oga Jona! Dem wan try you o

Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by Justuceleague2: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
rusher14:
Same mumus that heard one Aisha Buhari was involved in a scam then heckled the president's wife into paying a visit to the States are the same set of brain-dead maggots trying to find a suitable excuse for Jonathan avoiding just a small visit to Abuja.

Am I just noticing how reasonable you are?
Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by Justuceleague2: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
alizma:

because Yar Adua or Jonathan himself never complained about Obasanjo which by implication means that they accept all documents handed over to them, and transaction done before their administration as perfectly OK.
but Buhari on the other hand decide to look into what was handed over to him and he raise alarm wherever there is discrepancy.
example: Jonathan admitted he met #2,000.
he sold oil and other things sum up to 20,000 while he was in power.
he spent #20,570
and handed over #650. but unfortunately the man he handed over to doesn't drink ogogoro. so you see how d trouble start na

Wise comment grin

1 Like

Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by madridguy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin Make dey just let sleeping dogs sleep.

back2sender:

So the militants are GEJ private army, ol boy tell me something!. This is treason against Nigeria.
Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by Justuceleague2: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:
I don't know which one saddens me most, the knowledge that this summons is just a jamboree, nothing will come out of it,

or that our so called leaders who raped this country with impunity are still walking around free enjoying their loot

or the misguided comments of unemployed youths on this thread asking that he be left alone.

Indeed NASS is a house of fraudsters doesn't mean presidency won't be taking this matter up

Those who raped the country and are walking free is basically due to their immediate successor's stupidity

I learnt that every generation improves the previous, but on this scale those generations and those asking he be left alone have been rolled back instead of upgraded

I still have a prophesy on my wall, Jonathan spending 7 years in jail after his tenure I will be more than happy to share the moment ICC grabs ahold of his balls and throw him away
Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by Justuceleague2: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
back2sender:

You just know?

What me I know is anyone who trys bullshit will die like chicken
Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by ElsonMorali: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Indeed NASS is a house of fraudsters doesn't mean presidency won't be taking this matter up

Those who raped the country and are walking free is basically due to their immediate successor's stupidity

I learnt that every generation improves the previous, but on this scale those generations and those asking he be left alone have been rolled back instead of upgraded

I still have a prophesy on my wall, Jonathan spending 7 years in jail after his tenure I will be more than happy to share the moment ICC grabs ahold of his balls and throw him away

I'm awaiting the day when Goodluck Jonathan will dorn prison clothes. He and his wife. But we both know this is Nigeria.
Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by Justuceleague2: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I'm awaiting the day when Goodluck Jonathan will dorn prison clothes. He and his wife. But we both know this is Nigeria.

It's going to happen

1 Like

Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by rollybest(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin grin
richidinho:
ohhhhhhhhh!.....una wnt go wake those boys in the creek again!

cant you guys just call him on phone? or better relocate your chamber to his house for say 3days?

i know what am saying oooo
cheesy
richidinho:
ohhhhhhhhh!.....una wnt go wake those boys in the creek again!

cant you guys just call him on phone? or better relocate your chamber to his house for say 3days?

i know what am saying oooo
Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by ElsonMorali: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Justuceleague2:

It's going to happen

I pray so.
Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by fontpro(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by ofwest47(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
The beginning of beginning
Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by MicroBox: 3:45am On Apr 12, 2017
kenbee:
I'm never against fighting of corruption but must it be only I the house of faithful PDP members?

Nigeria is sliding into one party system!
So which party hold the power since taking over from the military..
You need to use your number six before commenting..
Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by Codes151(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nwodosis:
Jonathan will brake another record for being the first Ex Head of State to be invited by the Senate for probing /clarification on deals.
and as usual, he will go n clear his name!! Only problem is that he no dey like open people yansh
Re: Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan by onyechi2004: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons / Abure Fires Back At Apapa, Onanuga, Others / Aisha Buhari Presented An Award By The European Union And Belgium Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.