Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Sat Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sat Nigeria (798 Views)

Admission Into Usa And Uk Universities Without Sat/toefl 100% F1 Visa Guaranteed / How To Get a Scholarship With My SAT? / Help! Good SAT Prep School/Lesson In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sat Nigeria by adeniyi334: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2009
I need to know which center has the best resources to prepare students for SAT in Nigeria. Your honest views will be appreciated. grin
Re: Sat Nigeria by adenugageo: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2009
First New Generation Study Center http://www.fngcenter.com. should be a good one I guess. According to what I've heard of the center, they have the best facilities in W.Africa because the owner of the center is an American, The popular Mrs. Michelle, forgotten her surname now but any hoos, hope this helps. They have a 100% track record in processing foreign admission. The only problem I think they have is that they have only one center which is somewhere in GRA Ikeja. You can visit their site to get the breakdown.

Peronally though I don't really like Americans taking up our business here in Nigeria but hey, what matters is 100% service delivery!
Re: Sat Nigeria by merbnig: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2010
Hey Guys,

I hope I can make use of these information? I just filled the form at www.fngcenter.com/call-request . They said once I fill and submit the form, they will call, first of its type in Naija. Americans have a way of doing things differently. Anyways, my fingers are still crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Re: All Candidate Re-check Your Jamb Result / Yaba Tech Post Ume Questions Available: Contact Me / Futminna Freashers Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.