Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,430 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) (57579 Views)

Details Of Patience Jonathan's Forfeited Funds Published By EFCC / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Dumb government

I thought she would be locked up for stealing

Why did they waste their time harassing an innocent woman and then didn't do anything to lock her up as she was accused for stealing

And the 98 years old donkey who killed this country in just 7 months is walking around, stealing money, flying to London every week

Don't mind those foolish EFCC and their criminal boss called Magu. The EFCC are only good at media trials but they fall flat on their faces when they get to real courts where real evidences are required.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
bantudra:
look thief...we nigerians have a good heart..

in other nations she wouldnt even be allowed to withdraw even only 1dollar...

Produce your concrete evidence against her or sharap there.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
see the fat fvck, shameless woman
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by monerozi5590: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
ObikeNkem:
How I wish Patience Jonathan can rule we Igbos in Igboland because Patience Jonathan is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive..

Patience Jonathan is greater than ojukwu
Patience Jonathan is greater than chinua achebe
Patience Jonathan is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
This dude is very funny.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
How on earth did this woman get 5.9million dollars if it wasn't stolen money.
smh
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Dumb government

Why did they waste their time harassing an innocent woman and then didn't do anything to lock her up as she was accused for stealing

And the 98 years old donkey who killed this country in just 7 months is walking around, stealing money, flying to London every week
Then your brain must be inches below your Ass. its beats my imagination that someone with a brain can't be so myopic. How on earth did the woman come up with such money in her account? bear it in mind that is not the account she operates. 5.9 million dollars that even with the only position she held as Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa state would never fetch her such amount in her 35 years of working in the Civil Service.
It is a pity this country has degenerated into a place where one shares nationality with cretins like you.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Dumb government

people like u just talk because u feel like talking. The accounts are not in her name. Efcc did not have any case wit her. She only claim the account to be her account that was hoe she got involve in all this. Is not like efcc was investigating her or anything. She got herself involve by claim the account to be hers.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by wealth123: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
Continue to support evil. Where did she get that humongous amount of money from? Because our judiciary has been compromised does not mean we are fools. There is God o. Meanwhile if you don't repent hell is waiting for you and the evil people you are supporting.
q\uote author=OlajumokeBread post=55477759]
Dumb government

[/quote]
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by goshen26: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
The security guy be like "so this is mama Patience"
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Fx55(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
ephi123:
One word. Thief.
Did she steal your father's money?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Elbowroom: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Dumb government

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Ejanla07: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
ObikeNkem:
How I wish Patience Jonathan can rule we Igbos in Igboland because Patience Jonathan is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive..

My yoruba muslim brother

We yoruba muslims re pained by dis news. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
SHAME!
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Fx55(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
davidif:
Wait, so let me get this straight. This people stole your money and that of millions of your fellow citizens. They plundered your country while you stood by. To make matters worse, they even rubbed it in your face by saying that corruption is not stealing and as if that was not enough, there incompetence and ineffectiveness have caused you and millions of your peers to be denied the quality of life that you and your counterparts enjoy in more advanced countries. Yet here you are defending this same people simply because they are from your region and your political party? Wow!!!!!!!

Where is the outrage at this wealthy political class who robbed you of your rights, your security and the great opportunities you deserved? Where is it? but here you are attacking your fellow country men (who happen to be in the same boat with you) while cheering the accomplice in chief as she goes ahead to take the very last remnant of your money. Nigerian youths i hail una.
The present bunch of thieves currently in power are still robbing you blind. Where is the outrage? When are you going to start speaking out against them? When are you going to start asking questions of Tinubu, Fashola, Fayemi, Ajimobi and the rest of the other thieves? Aren't they still plundering your commonwealth?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by davidif: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Fx55:
The present bunch of thieves currently in power are still robbing you blind. Where is the outrage? When are you going to start speaking out against them? When are you going to start asking questions of Tinubu, Fashola, Fayemi, Ajimobi and the rest of the other thieves? Aren't they still plundering your commonwealth?

First of all, i don't live in Nigeria so its probably safe to say that they are not plundering from me.
Secondly, i don't support any of the people that you listed above and if you have followed me you would know that i have expressed my concern and frustration at the current system irrespective of which party they belong to (the fact that someone in a different party steals does not mean i should stand by them).
What bothers me is the fact that this people would steal the public money yet ordinary folks like you will come and support them. Its really perplexing.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
ObikeNkem:

Your case is strong tongue

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by profbabatunde: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Nonsense, it can still be done, just a call, as an ex-president's wife, but the circumstances that sourounded the outcome and perhaps "politics"
Learn to talk,don't just rubbish people's comments.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Fish brain

His husband will appear before house of reps to punch you in your throat

Goodluck Jonathan stole $90 billion, why is the EFCC wasting time to arrest him ??

You're just dumb like your president

When will Buhari be locked up for making you believe that he will give unemployed youths $4000 every Month, give you steady electricity, free food, and make $1 to be 5 naira
Human brain,see trash coming out of ur mouth like sh!t 4rm the anus. If u're smart,u won't be on NL talking nonsense. Lemme ask,did u buy ur stupidity or did u get it 4 free? Cc:Keneking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
how can 1 own an acct not in her name?or dnt she know how 2 write her name?what is fayose doing in d picture?
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by DeYoungJoe(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
ObikeNkem:

Stop smokn weed, it's not good for ur body, in fact D person wey do u dis, e no go better for am
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by 1miccza: 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bloggers una wehdone o how una take know say na her 5.9 million dollars she go withdraw? Make Oba FIA God ooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by 1miccza: 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bloggers una wehdone o how una take know say na her 5.9 million dollars she go withdraw? Make Ona FIA God ooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by October1960: 1:25am On Apr 12, 2017
She is a thief. Only in Nigeria thieves rule.
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:28am On Apr 12, 2017
Wareva
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2017
criminal ...jail her baba
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:52am On Apr 12, 2017
Joavid:
How on earth did this woman get 5.9million dollars if it wasn't stolen money.

smh
and some people are clapping form her
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by AMUNSI23(f): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2017
ObikeNkem:

the thunder that will fire you is doing pressing up idiot
Re: Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Nonsense, it can still be done, just a call, as an ex-president's wife, but the circumstances that sourounded the outcome and perhaps "politics"
My brother... The guy you corrected just taya me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.