Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:39 AM

Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure (41431 Views)

Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. / Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet / Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by jaymejate: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ehn
Who wan see her before. If to say she win, una nor go de cover her o.

Just tell us she's still crying

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by nairalandfreak(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
SooCute:
There are still smart and brilliant ways Tboss can save herself small respect and still build her fanbase.
She used to be my 2nd best till things went out of hand.

No one is above mistake but it takes humility to accept correction.

i dont think she is smart enough...imagine her sister Wendy unfollowing AY cox he stopped campaigning for Tboss!

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than opening your mouth to remove every doubt.
Please tell her
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Saintsquare(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
rada rada

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by bash4us(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Iranu. Oshioda nle kpako!

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by aguiyi2: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sour loser

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Johnnyakins: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
pls how much did Bisola receive from BBN
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Handsomecole(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who is T boss?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
She's shy, that's just the fact!!!
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by kinnlive(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
SooCute:
There are still smart and brilliant ways Tboss can save herself small respect and still build her fanbase.
She used to be my 2nd best till things went out of hand.

No one is above mistake but it takes humility to accept correction.

i dont think she is smart enough...imagine her sister Wendy unfollowing AY cox he stopped campaigning for Tboss!

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than opening your mouth to remove every doubt.
make una free Tboss na
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by ceeethru(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
TBOSS is the main star who lost. I hope she was taken out of South Africa with a private jet or maybe a submarine! Beauty is not everything, baby.

5 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by kingsley1971: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
thank God she loose because she for finish our 25milla within one weeekkkk ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...she for no add value put for any body life,,,,Efe is real and will use the mulla welllll................

2 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
WTF is going on?? grin I mean the gif cheesy
unclezuma:

Awon private jet ti jadé

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Xblink(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
We no dey expect her ooo.... U can stay in d house...
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Zedoo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
I dare say this girl is the BIGGEST personality to come out of the recently concluded show.....

Call it pride or whatever but she KNOWS what image management is....

See as she has refused to be in the winner's shadow...by not coming out yet.... She wants a buzz of her own.... Not as "co"....

She is building a suspense....

Because whether you like it or not I think the hate for TBOSS is bigger than the LOVE for efe or as big as....

She knows Exactly what she is doing by bidding her own time...knowing that regardless of when she comes out, publicity is more than guarranteed and even her "haters" will tune in to wherever she is, whether it is radio or t.v...and will also be there to "bash" her online...all to her image's popularity....

The more haters you have the more likely you will continue to be in the news.... Courting controversy and doing what they hate is a very good way to stay on their lips and make yourself a hot commodity....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by elly4(f): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ok make I hear say una dey wait for person wey private jet wey carry her since Sunday never land for naija. Im very sure d private jet don put head for Romania. Una doo oo.
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Afamed: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Even we, the association of private jet owners can't see Tboss? Which kind wahala be this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Lloydfather(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Celebrity don start just like that. Courtesy of bbn.
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by magzey: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
NEXT TIME YOU HEAR?

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by ekems2017(f): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
You see what I saw? Ah you are!!! Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Nellybank(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Why did twitted that tweet?

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by baeboo: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
she go done cry tire.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by greggng: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
Everything about her na package no wonder haters wanna see her doomed. I love u tboss I can't wait to ve u in my arms.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Shut up

Who wan see you ??

Who are the fans ?? You mean ceiling fan ??

I would rather watch two rats have sex than going to go see this donkey

you harsh ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by 7footre(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Shut up

Who wan see you ??

Who are the fans ?? You mean ceiling fan ??

I would rather watch two rats have sex than going to go see this donkey

Ha ahn! Shey you and her been get beef before?
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by blaqroy: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Thank God am not her fan

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Bukayot: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
who cares
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by jonced(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Good move!

She should package herself properly to utilise her fame to the maximum.

She is a star already.
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by BlessSammy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Is Emmanuella from Mark Angel comedy safe?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS) / Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? / Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.