Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,478 members, 7,901,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail (21362 Views)

Actress Eniola Badmus Gets N1m Credit Alert From Anonymous Fellow / BREAKING: Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail / Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail by profbabatunde: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2017

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail by Iamwrath: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
No need to thank me , i will watch episode 2 this evening, it's already online i separated the links to avoid being banned by anti spam, just copy and remove the spaces

you are welcome grin grin

http://watchseries. cr/ series/ prison-break-sequel

Iseoluwani:

Abeg link
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail by WealthyMay(f): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
Reporter: Kemi who were you supporting to win during the BBN?
Kemi:...
Laffin ma fvckin ass out o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail by Bonga4: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Please don't let her out!! On the other hand this might be a golden opportunity for her family to get her mental help.....

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
Judgement day is not far, we will know whether she is lying or some esteemed people are not really who they are
ekems2017:
Oh!!!!!!!!!! This woman again and only one million ? Anyway pay one million for saying trash.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail by Greenback: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Iamwrath:

She was remanded in Prison, not at Police station,
Bail from court isn't free
Explain to your friend
we know kemi is ur fellow 2bu...pls,hows she now? grin will she be sent to GaMBia? grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail by LordOfNaira: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
oyienootieno:

Thanks for your time, i hope these practices is same with my country oooh.

You are most welcome.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail by PreshLee(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2017
Bastard....Next time you will shut your big, bug-infested mouth when you don't have anything meaningful to say.... sadBastard....Next time you will shut your big, bug-infested mouth when you don't have anything meaningful to say....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail by Moletemike: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
PreshLee:
Bastard....Next time you will shut your big, bug-infested mouth when you don't have anything meaningful to say.... sadBastard....Next time you will shut your big, bug-infested mouth when you don't have anything meaningful to say....
I say, don't bring her back to ibadan.let her die there in jail in port.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail by Analee(f): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
lumzybo:
Mixed feelings. I wuld av loved she was released after the easter break. Cos I'm interested in cossy's version of the scandal. With her being released, that's cased closed. cry e pain me sha.
no b only u,e pain me pass,cos i was reli interestd,dat means cossy's threat workd,anyway i no wan believ say na becos of cossy 's threat dem release her,becos she say she giv d pst fm nw til easter.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail by Analee(f): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
YelloweWest:

I dey tell u!!!
i dey tell u!up cossy!she too much! n 4 no maintain,mak she releas d statmnt,mak ppl c wetin dem dey use members tithe n offering dey do.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gets N1m Bail by PreshLee(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Moletemike:

I say, don't bring her back to ibadan.let her die there in jail in port.
She will rot in jail....Her waterloo just began...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday / Comedian Julius Agwu's Daughter Zahra, Shows Off Her Ballet Dancing Skills / Duncan Mighty shares a photo of his Neworn baby and opens Instagram account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.