Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn (2230 Views)

How Do I Solve My Problem Of Infatuation: Extreme weird love and likeness for me / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Lovelyn Come In Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by coolestchris(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Like she never comments something good,or she calls a girl her bae, or calls lalasticlala her crush but openly flirt with others...seriously no offense..doesn't she need help?
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by falconey(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
Both of you do.

7 Likes

Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
na u need help pass

1 Like

Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by coolestchris(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Help me with 200k
CuteJude:
na u need help pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
coolestchris:
Help me with 200k
go and sell ur kidney

3 Likes

Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by coolestchris(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Na small efe use rich pass u as u get 18 million na..help na
CuteJude:
go and sell ur kidney

6 Likes

Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Onos866: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
coolestchris:
Help me with 200k

This is to say you need help. wink
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by coolestchris(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
If u see 200k u no go collect ?
Onos866:

This is to say you need help. wink
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
coolestchris:
Na small efe use rich pass u as u get 18 million na..help na
oya go and ask efe na
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
She said she is married but keep crushing on lalasticlala, bunch of confused human beings on nairaland suffering from personality disorder.

1 Like

Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Onos866: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
coolestchris:
If u see 200k u no go collect ?

I won't, for no reasoning
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Obsessionsmiley
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
She said she is married but keep crushing on lalasticlala, bunch of confused human beings on nairaland suffering from personality disorder.

Whose personality is in disorder you fucking dude
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by coolestchris(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
oya go and ask efe na
I ask u boss
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by coolestchris(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
devilsdouble00:

Whose personality is in disorder you fucking dude
accusation
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Anthony0094(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Abeg what's tomorrow date?
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
That her comment of being married was pun-intended 'cause she isn't.
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lovelyn cheesy grin tongue
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by mhisbliss(f): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
aren't you the one who obviously need help, after your failed attempts to blackmail me by releasing your fake tempered nudes lovelyn is your next victim, coolestchris you're getting old, get a job and save yourself from being a beggar tomorrow
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
mhisbliss:
aren't you the one who obviously need help, after your failed attempts to blackmail me by releasing your fake tempered nudes lovelyn is your next victim, coolestchris you're getting old, get a job and save yourself from being a beggar tomorrow
Where is Debbie?
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by mhisbliss(f): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oyind17:
Where is Debbie?
she's fine thank you
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
bumbae1 , sinz, queensuccubus....I don go oo

4 Likes

Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by coolestchris(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
mhisbliss:
nudes ,Who r u, I don't know u,attention seeker
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by mhisbliss(f): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
coolestchris:
nudes ,Who r u, I don't know u,attention seeker
keep playing dumb with me
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by coolestchris(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
mhisbliss:
keep playing dumb with me
Stop mentioning me, if u have nothing reasonable to talk about
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by FelixFelicis(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
mhisbliss:
na him be wan release your nude? Agent FBI grin I never see any nudes o angry
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by mhisbliss(f): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
na him be wan release your nude? Agent FBI grin I never see any nudes o angry
its not my nudes, its his sister's nude grin he wish he has it, i was actually looking forward to the thread having traffic but it was dead on arrival, sad
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by FelixFelicis(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
mhisbliss:
its not my nudes, its his sister's nude grin he wish he has it, i was actually looking forward to the thread having traffic but it was dead on arrival, sad
sad so no nudes? I hate lying trolls angry
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2017

Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by mhisbliss(f): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
sad so no nudes? I hate lying trolls angry
so you're a different troll, the truthful troll, MR SNOWCREAM cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by FelixFelicis(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
mhisbliss:
so you're a different troll, the truthful troll, MR SNOWCREAM cheesy
lol damn. How did you figure that out? grin undecided
Re: What Is the Problem Of Lovelyn/berylnn by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Just passing by

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Unilag Student Siept With Mammy Water -READ STORY / Why, Tie A Girl Down In The Name Of Relationship / Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.