Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,632 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

See What Instagram Prophet Wrote To Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Controversy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Instagram Prophet Wrote To Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Controversy (458 Views)

Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga / Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy / Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Instagram Prophet Wrote To Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Controversy by tosan21: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
I am a native of Itsekiri extraction from Warri-North Local Government of Delta State and goes by the name Tuoyo a huge fan of you. Having watched from afar the continuous gobe going on between your husband and you, I want to say here that it is the right time for both of you to sit down and thrash out all issues relating to the marriage wahala that has being dragging. Tonto Dikeh, you are a young woman and also an Actress who has paid her dues in the Nollywood industry. Therefore, you are seen as a role model to the young ones and also upcoming actors and actresses in the society and the movie industry. If you don't come back........CLICK http://www.brivalix.com/see-what-instagram-prophet-wrote-to-tonto-dikeh-over-marriage-controversy/ FOR FULL STORY.
[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Have You Finished Exorcising The Demons In Owerri?- Freeze Replies To Pst. Okoro / When I Say I Love You, I Mean It – Harrysong Pens Heartfelt Birthday Message To / Calabat Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.