Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,731 members, 7,969,125 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ladies, You Are The Prize. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You Are The Prize. (453 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, You Are The Prize. by DebbySun(f): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
YOU ARE THE PRIZE.           I wish I knew this earlier than I did but thank God I
finally know it. These are the words my sister always said to me . “A woman should NEVER pursue a man. She is the prize”. It all makes sense now. I would like to point out one thing about this advice -the prize doesn't do the chasing.
So where did you ever get the idea that after guys do all the work to win you over..... they are still the prize to be won?                                                  

In fact, setting yourself up as the prize is a great goal to get men chasing YOU.

It is something to work towards, rather than something to snap your fingers and get.

Having a goal of, "I am going to perfect myself and set high standards with men until I am the prize," is a much more effective way of going about it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 About 5 years ago, I reached a really strong/independent place. I was excited about my future, my career, and simply living my life. I wasn't looking for a guy. However, it wasn’t until my next boyfriend came along that I was truly able to see a woman never ever has to pursue a man, if the man really wants her. I never had to question if he was going to call me. I never wondered when would be the next time I’d see him, because he’d plan our next encounter before we separated. He wanted me and he made that extremely clear. There were never any blurred lines. I didn’t have to pursue him. He was chasing after me, making it clear I was the prize.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to my teenage years and start over. I'd have done a lot of things differently. Instead I allowed my emotions to rule me, Where did they get me? Nowhere, because in the end our emotions don't usually allow us to think straight, to make good choices.  My dear sisters, stop chasing a man, let him chase you. Are you currently pursuing a guy? STOP it. Here’s how you know if you’re pursuing him and not vice versa: Read More Here: http://goddessesneversettle..com.ng/2017/03/are-prize.html?m=1

Re: Ladies, You Are The Prize. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
OK.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Are The Prize. by HARDDON: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
what a warped, mechanically shallow indomie filled mentality!

how can you reduce the female folks to nothing but a lil decorative piece of very mundane memento?

Ok, I got u the prize, I make me a lil prize display glass board, place you inside, lock you up and then what? angry

smh
Re: Ladies, You Are The Prize. by ojun50(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
H

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up Relationship And Flings / How Can I Get A Good Dermatologist Or Skin Doctor? / I Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A Girl Who Graduated From UNILAG –twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.