Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See (8204 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Woman To Walk Around Your House Dressed Like This / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by Lebagroup: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Reality star Joseline Hernendez stepped out with her husband Stevie J and she wore a see-through top with no bra with all her boobs out there for everyone to see. She only covered her nipple with pasties.

SEE HER UNCLAD PHOTOS HERE>>

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by SafetyFirst(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Truly, the end is here.

Need I say more?

2 Likes

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by SINZ: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
If her husband doesn't see nothing wrong with it, then why should I?

13 Likes

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Birds of the same feather flocking together because Stevie is not exactly the kind of guy you'd wanna take home to meet mama either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by PapaNnamdi: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
See nipuls of chocolate flavour, I love bweasts I so love bweasts,

Nnamdi! Oya bring me vasline, let me do some chores

7 Likes

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
She cover eyes open boobs.. What a world we live in!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by falconey(m): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
See nipuls of chocolate flavour, I love bweasts I so love bweasts,

Nnamdi! Oya bring me vasline, let me do some chores

Lwkm at pics , the guy mouth gan na die.

1 Like

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by ikp120(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
She dey sell her market na. Shuo, you no sabi olosho business ni? undecided
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by segebase(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovely
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Those boobs are standard though. She's license.
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by SmellingAnus(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
SINZ:
I perfectly agree with you bro...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by DozieInc(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
It's owkay sad
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by malificent(f): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Madness comes in so many forms. See wetin person wear come outside. Very soon one mumu naija celebrity would want to copy her. I weep for the future generations.
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by Amarabae(f): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oyigbo wahala
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by Homeboiy: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
exactly like my ex own
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by paix(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
SINZ:
But the society does.
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by ifex370(m): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
This is business..

In a world where sex is the highest seller
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by SINZ: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
paix:
But the society does.
Is society responsible for her

5 Likes

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by FelixFelicis(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
I'm less concerned
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by sEGXY2(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
She probably just had implants and she's tryna show off em boobies

White B!tches and implants though!

1 Like

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by Dumamiss(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
For nicely and quality hand made akara bag mixed with leather call me:08084245964

1 Like

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by nicerod(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Abeg who get engine time to masturbat3.

All d ab0k1s don close nowhere to buy lux or joy soaps
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by Tazdroid(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ask her why she's dressed like that and she'd probably say you should mind your business which is what I'd do

However, she looks like a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy.
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by Idydarling(f): 12:46am On Apr 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
exactly like my ex own
y did you leave her bro? hope the current one's own is not flat like used bathroom slippers tho
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by Motolank: 1:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Outside of naija, as long as the nipple is covered. You can show off the luscious portion...its allowed
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by Kobicove(m): 5:56am On Apr 12, 2017
Her life, her business undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by Homeboiy: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2017
Idydarling:
y did you leave her bro? hope the current one's own is not flat like used bathroom slippers tho

I dont even have anyone now
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by sallygal(f): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2017
if her husband sees nthing wrong in what she is putting on,why re we drinking panado 4 their headache.
Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2017
DOS nipples got my attention.... Ori omu yen dudud bi emi okunkun.....

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
DOS nipples got my attention.... Ori omu yen dudud bi emi okunkun.....

She covered the tips with pasties, you no read na omu pixture you cum luk

1 Like

Re: Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2017
Can't see her nipples??

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Toasting, What Next? / Ladies, Will You Like To Be Svcked? / Man Displays His Wedding Ring in a Club party While Grabing 2 Ass At Once.(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.