Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,944 members, 7,966,496 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:45 PM

Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) (39508 Views)

Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos) / 'Shame On U Tboss':Fans React As Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro Step Out 4 A Party / Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by tartarus(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
WriteBoy:

Am I still vile?

Big fool with an ass for brains.
You're not smart and can't handle criticism that's why you resulted to insults therefore proving my point that You're still vile boy! cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Believe7(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
safarigirl:
your own brain is beyond receiving sense

Who did she look down on? She never looked down on anyone. Uti released the full video, and she was quoted out of context, but someone lije you eoukd never bother to find out because you have s preconceived notion of her and that comment appeased it

25M is small money, Davido bought a car for 53M recently and you think 25M will not finish in one month?

Go buy land for Banana Island with 25M if you fit

So that is your only issue with her, but you are very fine with the single mom who was spreading her legs for any man that would give her the time of day.

More and more I see why Nigeria is a useless country

see man, all what I'm saying is humbleness pays okay!!..no one is hating her because she's fair or black or whatever u think...whether it's 1mil or 2 mil u are given at d end of d day, doesn't mean u shud brag what u are offered is below ur class..if she never needed d money, why was she there in the first place ..have u thought about this? why is Efe d most loved house mate..it's simple.. he was real and humble..tboss is fucking proud for all I care..she brags tomuch..nd I guess u are a proud person as well.. Dats why u are sounding this way..

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
sosa993:

And this same idiot will come out here and talk about someone being illmannered. your parents have failed to train you. young fool.

Your family is the hallmark for all the things you listed there old foooool.
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by tartarus(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
sosa993:

And this same idiot will come out here and talk about someone being illmannered. your parents have failed to train you. young fool.
Lol abeg, Don't mind the retarded boy.
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by sosa993: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
WriteBoy:

Your family is the hallmark for all the things you listed there old fool.

family comes first for some of us, I guess you don't have a family that rally around you. You hate what you don't have . young fooooool

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by tartarus(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
WriteBoy:

Ewu nama. Calling me vile is a term of endearment right? Or even, constructive criticism?

Big fool with an ass for brains.
Lol use a dictionary dimwit. You hate for no just reason, you my boy ; you are vile!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by AustinSam(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
All I see in this Tboss matter is pure hatred mostly from Nigerian girls.They are Jealous of her beauty and it is too bad.
Tboss aka The boss Lady welcome back home.

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by sosa993: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
tartarus:

lmao, it's actually funny people complain the girl lacks manners, yet I made a comment and calls me a fool, you see Nigerians are really hypocrites?

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by guardsman: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
tartarus:

You don't seem to get it! Is that enough reason to single her out and continually bully her?! Like I said, Nigerians are vile! We hate other people's tribes, countries, sexualities, lifestyles etc

Don't get it twisted!. Tbos was d bully. Always embroiled in controversies & then playing d victim card & making people apologize to her eve though she was clearly in d wrong. She bullied Debie-Rise & blamed Debie, d HM who had her back 4 putting her on d spot when she couldn't recite d national anthem. Tbos openly called Debie a manipulator & said Debie was not in her corner. A statement Debie said was hurtful to her.
HMs & viewers alike resented Tbos because she unravelled on d show as a mean-spirited, arrogant manipulator. How is it difficult to understand dat someone who could profess love to d young Miyonse in d night only to nominate his ass 4 eviction in d morning will hav many haters?
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by sosa993: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
WriteBoy:

You said, "Nigerians are a bunch of illiterate and racist fools"

Tell you what -- Your family is the hallmark for all the things you listed there old fool.

young mumu, stop disgracing yourself.eda

1 Like

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by sosa993: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
tartarus:

the mumu is actually entertaining me tho

1 Like

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
tartarus:

Lol use a dictionary dimwit. You hate for no just reason, you my boy ; you are vile!! grin

Is vile constructive criticism or a term of endearment?

You have an ass for brains. Big fool.

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by tartarus(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
guardsman:

Don't get it twisted!. Tbos was d bully. Always embroiled in controversies & then playing d victim card & making people apologize to her eve though she was clearly in d wrong. She bullied Debie-Rise & blamed Debie, d HM who had her back 4 putting her on d spot when she couldn't recite d national anthem. Tbos openly called Debie a manipulator & said Debie was not in her corner. A statement Debie said was hurtful to her.
HMs & viewers alike resented Tbos because she unravelled on d show as a mean-spirited, arrogant manipulator. How is it difficult to understand dat someone who could profess love to d young Miyonse in d night only to nominate his ass 4 eviction in d morning will hav many haters?
We all make mistakes don't we? Tboss actually apologised to Debbie, so your point is?. In my point of view I don't see what tboss did to really warrant the full blown hate.

Efe got dead drunk, bisola gave blowjobs, TTT denied his family, gifty kept playing dumb etc so why is tboss the only one being continuously bullied by Nigerians? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
tartarus:

Lol slowpoke! My point is; you resulting resorting to unwarranted hatred for tboss and also your outburst insulting me simply means you are VILE!. Go to bed boy. undecided

I have done a very terrible thing -- I overestimated your intelligence. Be happy fool. Now, it's clear you have shi*t for brains.

Big fool.
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
sosa993:

see as person son dey behave like asinwin, for social media. And this one go come out call himself man.cheiii

Tell you what -- Your family, your village, and your ancestors going back twenty generations are the hallmark for all the things you listed there old fool.
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by moufan: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
ebujany:

Efe and bisola were welcomed in the airport by their fans you claimed its based on logistics

Now that even bigger fans are welcoming tboss you call them jobless people.

My brother check your life,
which stuuuupid bigger fans are you talking about.check how soldiers,airforce were guarding efe from fans who are ready to mob him yesterday.
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by sosa993: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
WriteBoy:

Tell you what -- Your family, your village, and your ancestors going back twenty generations are the hallmark for all the things you listed there old fool.

abeg make it more interesting, na the only insults wey you get be that?... You so boring. oponu

son of a gun, go and sleep. I wan read

1 Like

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by tartarus(m): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
WriteBoy:

I have done a very terrible thing -- I overestimated your intelligence. Be happy fool. Now, it's clear you have shi*t for brains.

Big fool.
Lol cheap come back. You are a vile person , your vileness RESULTED your hatred. Swerve boy grin
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by dominique(f): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Saintsquare:
Not hating on Tboss but proud people breeds sad sorrows for themselves, she ought to have been more careful.. people no get chill

Everybody had their shortcomings in that house, Tboss wasn't an exception. Majority of those that hates her is because their Lord and god Efe doesn't like her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
sosa993:

abeg make it more interesting, na the only insults wey you get be that?... You so boring. oponu

son of a gun, go and sleep. I wan read

Tell you what -- Your family, your village, and your ancestors going back twenty generations are the hallmark for all the things you listed there big old fool.
Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by sosa993: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
WriteBoy:

Motherfucking procrastinator. You want to study but first, you need a dose of social media.

Tell you what -- you shall never beat your procrastination. Big fool.

see as you dey misyarn, o boy your mama just waste space for tummy carry you oo

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) by guardsman: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
tartarus:

We all make mistakes don't we? Tboss actually apologised to Debbie, so your point is?. In my point of view I don't see what tboss did to really warrant the full blown hate.

Efe got dead drunk, bisola gave blowjobs, TTT denied his family, gifty kept playing dumb etc so why is tboss the only one being continuously bullied by Nigerians? undecided

No one is perfect, but it is difficult to tolerate arrogance & condescension. Though not d only half-caste in d house her interactions wit other HMs was based on her mentality which in her own words was "I be Oyibo".
If it was a BBN strategy, it was painful for viewers to watch her arrogance, condescension & manipulation.
Can u giv any reason why u think people do not like her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" / White Man With Nigeria Coat Of Arms Tattoo On His Chest (Pictures) / Seyi Law's Wife, Ebere, Twerks For Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.