Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

#bbnaija: Bisola Speaks On Her Greatest Regret In The Big Brother Naija House. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Bisola Speaks On Her Greatest Regret In The Big Brother Naija House. (1119 Views)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Bisola Speaks On Her Greatest Regret In The Big Brother Naija House. by gentletemi: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
On Sunday, April 9, 2017, Bisola came first runner up at the Big Brother Naija reality show which saw Efe emerge winner of the prize money of 25 million Naira and a brand new KIA Sorento car.

At a press conference which held on April 11, 2017, at Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi Lagos, Bisola was asked to name her greatest regret in the BBNaija house.

Bisola recalled the incident between TBoss and Kemen which led to his disqualification from the big brother Naija show. In her words, 'when TBoss had issues in the house, I took sides with my friend Kemen which is a very wrong thing to do. I am sincerely sorry and i regret my actions cos if it was me, I would have done the same.'

READ MORE: http://gist.mp3bullet.ng/bisola-speaks-greatest-regret-big-brother-naija-house/

Re: #bbnaija: Bisola Speaks On Her Greatest Regret In The Big Brother Naija House. by princechurchill(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
What of the head Thanksgiving
Re: #bbnaija: Bisola Speaks On Her Greatest Regret In The Big Brother Naija House. by coolebux(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
BJ Queen shocked
Re: #bbnaija: Bisola Speaks On Her Greatest Regret In The Big Brother Naija House. by Homeboiy: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
story
Re: #bbnaija: Bisola Speaks On Her Greatest Regret In The Big Brother Naija House. by Khd95(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
I tot aftermath of bbn,we will ve our peace,but no i was wrongcry
Re: #bbnaija: Bisola Speaks On Her Greatest Regret In The Big Brother Naija House. by littlewonders: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
BBNaija is over now. They've made their stripes. Now is time for you to pm me for quality business ideas and business plan to suit your environment.
Re: #bbnaija: Bisola Speaks On Her Greatest Regret In The Big Brother Naija House. by tribalistseun: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
I said it that kemen is a pervert. And also a liar. He told others that he didn't even do anything, but when Bisola saw the full tape, she felt disgusted by what Kemen did. Kemen wey no get any fan, wetin be 4% fan. That one na him kindred people

(1) (Reply)

Bisola Pictured With TY Mix And Project Fame Winner, Jeffrey Akoh In Studio / Another Popular Nollywood Actor Dies Of Kidney Disease, Celebrities Pays Tribute / Miss Ambassador For Peace Contestant, Onyinyechi Ufomba Goes Stark N*ked In Allu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.