Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,610 members, 7,965,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:53 PM

Women With their Spiritual Eyez - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women With their Spiritual Eyez (791 Views)

African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy / Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? / 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With their Spiritual Eyez by cliffy: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2009
LOVE goes with money in bcoz any relationship without money is practically bound 2 be cheated by the girl. You can Imagen, before you can be in a relationship without flexing the girl but nowadays when you (a handsome guy) approach a girl she gives her # she would use that time with her spiritual eyes to check your pocket background, 2 see if she would be in the relationship or not or just frds man is too bad. What I'm asking is that can one get a real luv 4rm a girl in Nigeria without her looking 4 flexing all the time, I mean REAL LOVE.
Re: Women With their Spiritual Eyez by cliffy: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2009
I mean real luv
Re: Women With their Spiritual Eyez by madlady(f): 6:14am On Dec 31, 2009
@Poster, , Are you a millionaire?

Check your pocket background, are you approaching "pickpockets" ?
Re: Women With their Spiritual Eyez by azeeza(f): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2009
@poster

why not you can find real love.if na lie try me grin
Re: Women With their Spiritual Eyez by freecocoa(f): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ poster,U sound lyk a stingy fella,u can find real luv in a girl 4rm naija but it also wldnt hurt if u flex her sha
Re: Women With their Spiritual Eyez by Moyola(f): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2009
Afi spiritual eyz naa!
Re: Women With their Spiritual Eyez by Kunbee: 2:33am On Jan 01, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Women With their Spiritual Eyez by cliffy: 12:03am On Jan 02, 2010
@ azeeza, what do you mean by that i should try you, so where can we get started.
Re: Women With their Spiritual Eyez by cliffy: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2010
@ freecocoa, is not 'bout being stingy, is just that it has dominated 80% of their minds. Of coure there will be flexin but some are there to cripple you entirely( kinda maga u).
Re: Women With their Spiritual Eyez by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 02, 2010
rotflmao. . . . yawn
Re: Women With their Spiritual Eyez by docxdee(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2010
hya happy birthday azeeza
Re: Women With their Spiritual Eyez by azeeza(f): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2010
@doczdee
thanks dearie
Re: Women With their Spiritual Eyez by dacouse(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
@poster dont try it o dat azzeza girl is veryyyy ugly,she even got no manners askin aboy out on nl.am sure congi don hol am hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Women: Do They Really Worth It? / Curious About The True Nigerian Man / Nigerian Ladies, Can U Do This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.