Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,968 members, 7,890,190 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

Anyone With Biz Links For A Banker (marketer)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone With Biz Links For A Banker (marketer)? (945 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / What A Banker Did To Me Recently / Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Biz Links For A Banker (marketer)? by ifefemi(m): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2007
A bank marketer with one of the new generation banks in Lagos need links for individuals/ corporate organisations.
this could be for fixed deposits, savings a/c, current a/c, LPO financing, Invoice & cheque discounting, bank guarantees, advance payment bonds, real estate financing, consumer loans, etc.
cheers!!!
Re: Anyone With Biz Links For A Banker (marketer)? by ifefemi(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2007
you could pls get in touch by mail: dupside4u@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone With Biz Links For A Banker (marketer)? by pucho(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2007
Ifefemi i need to talk to you about your LPFO post give me a holla on 014008553

sorry for distracting your thread
Re: Anyone With Biz Links For A Banker (marketer)? by Seun(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2007
ifefemi, please switch to your official email address so we'll know you are genuine. Otherwise,
Re: Anyone With Biz Links For A Banker (marketer)? by ifefemi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2007
Seun:

ifefemi, please switch to your official email address so we'll know you are genuine. Otherwise,
seun, the person in question is a lady working in a bank & not me. the e-mail address shown is for her, not mine. she's close to me & i told her about this forum & promised posting this for her. she needs to meet some financial targets, & i felt she could get some links on this forum.
pucho:

Ifefemi i need to talk to you about your LPFO post give me a holla on 014008553

sorry for distracting your thread
pucho, i actually sent yourself & emiko an e-mail, he replied, but you didn't. i'll get across to you on phone soon.
Re: Anyone With Biz Links For A Banker (marketer)? by pucho(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2007
ok will be expectin ur call

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business Free Of Charge! / Info On Kerosene Needed / I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.