Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,821 members, 7,972,938 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:37 PM

Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out After Revealing She’s Completed FULL Gender Reassignmen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out After Revealing She’s Completed FULL Gender Reassignmen (753 Views)

Davido Visits Dentist After Revealing Plans To Quit Smoking / Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M / Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Steps Out In Skintight Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out After Revealing She’s Completed FULL Gender Reassignmen by megadeal: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Caitlyn Jenner sexed it up in a blue peplum dress and heels for her morning coffee run in Malibu today, and this is the first time we’ve seen the transgender reality star since news broke that she’s undergone gender reassignment bottom surgery. In her new memoir Stories of my Life, the Olympian revealed that she had her penis removed.

“The surgery was a success, and I feel not only wonderful but liberated,” she wrote. “I am telling you because I believe in candor. So all of you can stop staring. You want to know, so now you know. Which is why this is the.....

SEE MORE -> https://ciscoupdates.com/2017/04/11/caitlyn-jenner-steps-out-after-revealing-shes-completed-full-gender-reassignment-surgery-see-photos/

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out After Revealing She’s Completed FULL Gender Reassignmen by princechurchill(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
If the mother knew he will turn out this way, she would have no regret aborting him

1 Like

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out After Revealing She’s Completed FULL Gender Reassignmen by femolacqua(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
OMG

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Ex Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Shares Her Clothing Line Success Story / Download Music: Beambo Taylor - Funwon Finish / Celebrity Stylist Swankyjerry Bags Multimillionnaira Endorsement Deal With Ciroc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.