Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

CHFI V9 Certification Training Bootcamp In India - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / CHFI V9 Certification Training Bootcamp In India (484 Views)

Coding Bootcamp With 75% Tuition Off / Custom Software Development Company In India- Macreel Infosoft Pvt. Ltd. / Hire Affordable PHP Development Company In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHFI V9 Certification Training Bootcamp In India by ITTraining(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2017
The CHFI v9 is the world’s most comprehensive computer hacking forensic program that delivers essential knowledge of digital forensic techniques and standard forensic tools accompanied by hands-on labs to identify intruder footprints and gather necessary evidence for its prosecution.

Why CHFI V9?

- CHFI V9 training includes exhaustive labs for hands-on labs experience.
- On an average, approximately 50% of training time is dedicated to labs.
- It includes 14 Modules, which goes from Module 1: Computer forensics in today’s world Up to Module 14: Forensics report writing and presentation

Who Should Attend:

The CHFI V9 Course from EC-Council Certified Partner Mercury Solutions offers Classroom And Bootcamp training to:

- E-Business Security professionals
- T-Managers
- Police & law Enforcement Personal
- Government Agencies
- Banking, Insurance and other Professionals

Exam

The course helps you to gain practical and theoretical knowledge to clear the Exam EC0 312-49.

About Bootcamp Training

Bootcamp Training from Mercury Solutions gives:

- 1-on-1 and Group Training
- Instructor Led Training
- Lectures, Group Exercises and Review Session
- Lab Access
- Course Completion Certificate
- Airport Pick & Drop
- Daily Transfers to the Training center
- Accommodation
- Daily Meals
- Post Training Support
- Official Courseware
- Exam Voucher

Details of CHFI v9 Training

http://www.mercurysolutions.co/training/chfi-v9-computer-hacking-forensic-investigator-certification-course?nairaland

Re: CHFI V9 Certification Training Bootcamp In India by lovely8(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2017
I am a master in Website designing and programming , i acquired a lot of skills and have many years experience , i have build a lot of Website for people over the years , their is no Website available on earth that i can't build, i also build android and Apple ios App, bring your Work to me and you will be glad you did. I will show you the latest Website i build this year.

(1) (Reply)

Programmer Available / I Need A Java Programmer For Partnership / Urgent Joomla Component Customization Required Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.